Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Near new BFGoodrich 265/75/16 All Terrains, GA, $650

Old 07-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Near new BFGoodrich 265/75/16 All Terrains, GA, $600

I've had these on the truck for just under 1000 miles. I found a good deal on some 285's so I'm making the switch. Near new!

$600 firm.

Might consider shipping if I can't get a local buyer.

Old 07-01-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
quicksilvertacoma is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
quicksilvertacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if you decide to ship pm me...im definantly intrested
Old 07-01-2009, 07:25 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

I will ship them as long as I get $650 after the rate. Not sure how much it would be to ship them either. Let me know if you can figure something out.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
Coast Guard:
any idea how much they wiegh?..thats probably all i would need to know to find out
Old 07-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #5

Gosh man I really don't know. Someone here probably does. You might could find out on the BFG website or maybe tirerack.com
Old 07-01-2009, 07:40 PM   #6
Coast Guard:
ok...keep me posted if u dont get rid of them locally and ill look into the shipping price
Old 07-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #7
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
definatly intrested pm me when you decide... might think about spliting shiping to.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
Coast Guard:
where in Georgia are u?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #9

Old 07-01-2009, 08:40 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested.... Auburn AL

Old 07-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #11

Not sure how close you are but occasionally I go over to Lake Weiss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Im interested.... Auburn AL

Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Not sure how close you are but occasionally I go over to Lake Weiss.

hahaha I have no clue where that is........ Well shoot I cant get them
Old 07-01-2009, 09:17 PM   #13

Ha! Its right on the GA/AL line. I'm guessing your probably an hour or two from there.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #14

Bump!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #15

Night bump
Old 07-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
Carone will become famous soon enoughCarone will become famous soon enough
Carone's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Carone
tires and wheels or just tires?
Old 07-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #17

Man that would be a steal! Just tires
Old 07-03-2009, 12:04 AM   #18
TheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud ofTheSchwartz has much to be proud of

Navy: Equipment Operator 1st class
Name: Aaron
TheSchwartz's Tacoma Gallery
im still in
Old 07-03-2009, 11:16 AM   #19
toymachine will become famous soon enough
toymachine's Tacoma Gallery
how much did u get it brand new?? i have the exact ones got them for $700 new. hmm
Old 07-04-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
I live in NC near TN line. Would you be willing to meet me somewhere around 1/2 way?