Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock silver rear bumper for sale

Old 07-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #1
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Stock silver rear bumper for sale

I have a stock rear bumper(silver) for the new taco laying around if anyone needs one PM for a price.
Old 07-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
too bad its in maryland , shipping will kill a good price I think
you'll sell it fast
Old 07-03-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
too bad its in maryland , shipping will kill a good price I think
you'll sell it fast
Yea coast to coast would be insane, I hope it goes fast.
Old 07-03-2009, 10:41 PM   #4
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Cant believe you havent had any takers yet!
Old 07-04-2009, 02:15 PM   #5

Note: The bumper has a few scraches on it and a small dent on the bottom.
Old 07-04-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
pics?????price????
Old 07-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
DAMMIT! I wish you were closer!
Old 07-04-2009, 06:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
pics?????price????
Shoot me a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
DAMMIT! I wish you were closer!
I can ship it.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Shoot me a PM

I can ship it.
you know the deal. post pics and price.not sure what the secret is
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
you know the deal. post pics and price.not sure what the secret is
SELLERS RULES
1. The subject-line of your post must be a description/name of what you're selling
2. You must include a price for the item. If you aren't sure, put down a number and add "OBO" after it (Or Best Offer)
3. You must include a picture of the item you're selling. It can be attached to the post, or embedded from other sites, such as photobucket
4. For local-pickup or regional sales, you must include your city in the post
OK
You know what im selling
I am now asking 100+shipping the bumper has a few marks on it and a dent in the bottom.

If you want to drive down to dunkirk maryland and get it thats fine other then that ill ship it.
Old 07-05-2009, 12:34 AM   #11
bobtackett is on a distinguished road

bobtackett's Tacoma Gallery
greyhound is cheap.i just got a carbon fiber hood from california to chicago for $80
Old 07-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #12
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
hehe just sent a PM, I was thinkin about that sexy bumper
Old 07-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #13
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
how much and whats the price shipped to 93706....
Old 07-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #14
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you haven't sold this already, Im about ready to buy this thing.. couple questions..

I copied one of the pics, and wanted to know if where I put red arrows was the dented area..looks like its just the very bottom? (like you won't even really see it)
and where I put yellow arrows.. are those scratches or just reflections?
If it is indeed minor like I think it looks then no problem..
and how does the inside of it look? is it as rusty as the screws on the bottom?
how do you want to get payed?
thanx
Attached Thumbnails
Stock silver rear bumper for sale-dent.jpg  
Old 07-06-2009, 02:45 AM   #15

Im goin to try to buff out the scraches today, The black mark is a rub from the old waag guard I can fix the dent, The insides good ill have pic of that this afternoon, I take moneyorders.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #16

I cleaned the bumper up good today, I got most of the scraches out and cleaning up the rust and painted it, also painted the bolts. Theres still the black rub mark from the bruch guard.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #17
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Did somebody already claim it? It looked like you just about had a deal made, but it doesn't say "SOLD" yet.

Lemme know, please.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Did somebody already claim it? It looked like you just about had a deal made, but it doesn't say "SOLD" yet.

Lemme know, please.

Ill let you know as soon as the other guy gets back.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #19

Sold!