Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Grey OEM 05-09 Tacoma Floor Mats

Old 07-03-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Grey OEM 05-09 Tacoma Floor Mats

Hey All,

I'm selling my floor mats if anyone wants them. I believe I got them for around 200 and there's about 10K of feet on them. I've taken pretty good care of them. I had clear mats over them most of the time. The part where my heel goes while driving is a little worn, but not bad.

I'll take 60 shipped or best offer.

Here's some photos.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
those back ones wont fit the access cab would they?
I could use the fronts, I didn't get any just using some rubber ones atm..and im local
Old 07-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
those back ones wont fit the access cab would they?
I could use the fronts, I didn't get any just using some rubber ones atm..and im local
If I find some one who wants the back, I'll sell you the front. You can buy them and then turn around and sell just the backs on ebay. You might even make out a better deal for yourself. I'm just to busy to deal with it right now otherwise I'd do it!
Old 07-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Bump before I post up on ebay. Any takers?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 AM   #5
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Never posted it on ebay. Bump for 50 shipped.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com

40 Shipped...