Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

4x4 Mud Flaps (front and back with hardware)

Old 07-03-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
4x4 Mud Flaps (front and back with hardware)

***SOLD***

Hey All,

I have some 4x4 mud flaps that have been sitting around since about 6 months ago. I drove around with the front ones for about 5,000 miles then took the back ones off at around 10,000 miles. The hardware is included, but it's missing a few of the special expander push pins (for lack of a better sentence). I have ALL screws.

All four are in good condition with few normal curb scrapes.

I'm selling all four for 145.00 shipped.

Here's some photos:

Old 07-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm planning on posting this up on ebay, but I want to give you guys first dibs on my reserve price. 120 plus 15 for shipping - Total 135 Shipped.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
You shouldn't expect to get that much. People literally give these things away sometimes. 120 is going to be very hard to get.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
You shouldn't expect to get that much. People literally give these things away sometimes. 120 is going to be very hard to get.
Thanks for the heads up. I have reason to think otherwise. On ebay they sell like gold! LOL.

We'll see.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoorreeyy View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I have reason to think otherwise. On ebay they sell like gold! LOL.

We'll see.
That's a good point!!! I retract my statement.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:27 AM   #7
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
My 4x4 Mudflaps went for 255 dollars on ebay.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:23 PM   #8
www.EvolvedFinance.com

I just sold em'!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:44 PM   #9
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if you would have gotten as much for them if they were the prerunner ones. I bet the same people that buy them put the trd supercharger sticker on there truck. haha. Just kidding. I don't mean any offense to who bought them but I'm sure you know what I mean.

congrats on the sale