Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock OEM Tacoma Exhaust with Vapor Tip

Old 07-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Stock OEM Tacoma Exhaust with Valor Tip

Hello,

I'm selling my stock exhaust. It has the Valor tip that was alone around 60.00. There's not much to say about it. It does it's job and the tip is a little scratched on the bottom. Nothing that you can see when it's on the truck.

I'll let it go for 210. or best offer. I have no clue what I should sell it for. But, that sounds good to me.

Local Pick-Up only. Sorry guys and gals. This is a pain in the A$$ to ship.

Pictures:

Old 07-04-2009, 12:23 AM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
would you sell the vapor tip alone by itself?
Old 07-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
VALORE tip....
Thats totally what I thought it was but since the person put vapor tip I just decided to go with that hahaha thanks for that!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #5
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
VALORE tip....
LOL. Fixed.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
would you sell the vapor tip alone by itself?
ummm.... I'll get back with you if I can't sell it. I'd rather sell the whole thing as one.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
i just threw my stock exhaust away lol
Old 07-04-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's

Okay cool just lemme know thanks, and good luck with the sale!
Old 07-04-2009, 01:26 PM   #9
hoepuncher is on a distinguished road
hoepuncher's Tacoma Gallery
+1 also interested in the valor tip itself....I am local too so I can do pick up. Please let me know, thanks!
Old 07-04-2009, 01:49 PM   #10
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
that tip is worth $60?

I was about to throw mine away... I took if off after I bought my truck.
Old 07-04-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
Screw your MPG's

Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
that tip is worth $60?

I was about to throw mine away... I took if off after I bought my truck.
if you are willing to sell it then it looks like you will have some buyers
Old 07-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #12
www.EvolvedFinance.com

For those of you who are looking for the Valor tip, I found it for 45 bucks here.

http://toyota.dealerfit.com/store/to...od385_3432.php
Old 02-04-2010, 12:31 AM   #13
www.EvolvedFinance.com

I have to get this out of my garage. $100?

Bump.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:26 AM   #14
Banjong is on a distinguished road
Banjong's Tacoma Gallery
I'm local. I'll give you $25.00 for the exhaust tip and you can make me
one Taco owner very happy. Thanks.
We can meet tomorrow.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #15
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjong View Post
I'm local. I'll give you $25.00 for the exhaust tip and you can make me
one Taco owner very happy. Thanks.
We can meet tomorrow.
If you'll take the exhaust, you can have the tip for 25.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #16
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
hey man hope u do not take this the wrong way but I highly doubt someone will buy ur stock exhaust, most people will just throw them away or keep it so if they decide to go back stock they can put it back on...ur best bet is to sell the tip and be done, wish u the best.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #17
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Yea. I realize that. That's why I'm selling the tip for cheap to the other guy above and having him deal with the exhaust. Hopefully he'll buy it.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:52 AM   #18
www.EvolvedFinance.com

Valor tip - 25 pickup or 35 shipped.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:31 PM   #19
hoepuncher is on a distinguished road
hoepuncher's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent