Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - OEM tube steps, double cab 2005+ short bed

Old 07-04-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
FS - OEM tube steps, double cab 2005+ short bed

I've got my Demello sliders installed and I now have a pretty nice set of Toyota factory side steps to sell. They are the silver powder coated aluminum steps and they have ~10K miles on them. They are in pretty good condition and surprisingly look much better on the truck than off of the truck. I washed, waxed and used armor all on the black portion of the steps. There is no powder coat (paint) missing from any visible areas as you can see from the pictures. There are some extremely light water spots on one section of one of the steps that the photos can't pick up. I didn't notice them until I got them off of the truck and cleaned them up. I'd like to get $200 shipped for these, I'll ONLY cover up to the first $50 of shipping, after that we'll have to work something out. Local buyers will get first consideration. I'll even throw in a money back guarantee, but you'll have to pay for shipping to return them BEFORE any money will be refunded. HOW'S THAT FOR A DEAL?

Now onto a ton of pics...

2 steps off the truck and cleaned up

Old 07-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
MWilliamson will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 1st. Lt.; Medically Retired
MWilliamson's Tacoma Gallery
do these match the OEM silver color? Can you see how much shipping will be to Forsyth, GA 31029?
Old 07-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
I had them on my silver mica truck and they matched pretty well. I'll try to find some pictures and post them here in a few...
I'm pretty sure shipping would be at or under the $50 so we should be good w/ the $200 price.

They aren't cleaned up in these pics but you can see the color match.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
doc151 is on a distinguished road
Marines: SSgt
Name: Doc
doc151's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have these steps call me please 817-308-5400 Ron.