Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

So I posted my truck for sale on Ebay...

Old 07-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
So I posted my truck for sale on Ebay...

I listed it for under the private party kelley blue book value. If I don't sell it I am fine with that because I do like it. If I do sell it I probably will end up getting a 2010 Tacoma.
Here is a link of the truck for sale, take a look and let me know what you guys think:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT
Old 07-05-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
just placed a bid
Old 07-05-2009, 01:54 PM   #5
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toku58 View Post
Why are you selling it?

x2 its an 09?
Old 07-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
i am selling it because i got a special deal on it when leasing and the payoff is very low. So If I can sell it for close to what it is worth, then I won't lose any money.
Not to mention it will get me out from under this lease. I will never lease a car again, I will always buy.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Happy Tacoma *****!
robi0024 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Sat/Wideband/Telemetry Journeyman
robi0024's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck! That's a nice truck.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
just placed a bid

LOL, not quite at my reserve. My reserve is over $25,000
Old 07-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #9
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale. $25k seems ambitious for a Pre-Runner in today's market even with mods. At least you're not in need of a sale.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #10
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Good luck with the sale. $25k seems ambitious for a Pre-Runner in today's market even with mods. At least you're not in need of a sale.
thats what im saying...and 28.5k buy it now...
Old 07-05-2009, 02:52 PM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
curent bid $202 lmao
Old 07-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #13
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
How does a Sport have Locking diffs? And why aren't there any TRD logos anywhere on the truck?

You are bidding on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner Sport. This truck is in immaculate condition. It is fully loaded with Power Windows, CD changer, JBL Stereo with subwoofer, Bluetooth, Sport Package, Locking Differential, Tow Package, A/C, Traction control, Stability Control and Rear View Back Up Camera.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:56 PM   #14
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
How does a Sport have Locking diffs?

You are bidding on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner Sport. This truck is in immaculate condition. It is fully loaded with Power Windows, CD changer, JBL Stereo with subwoofer, Bluetooth, Sport Package, Locking Differential, Tow Package, A/C, Traction control, Stability Control and Rear View Back Up Camera.
I'm guessing that he added an aftermarket one on there.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #15
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
Hate to rain on your parade but you are not going to get anywhere near that price. You pretty much need to deduct 50% of the value of options you install to most buyers.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #16
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
How does a Sport have Locking diffs?
minor detail right...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootbro View Post
Hate to rain on your parade but you are not going to get anywhere near that price. You pretty much need to deduct 50% of the value of options you install to most buyers.
this is what i was told on TN:

"Book the truck and see what it is worth. hell I see 06 and 07 with 35,000 miles going for 23 thousand all the time. I think mine is worth 5K more than one of those older ones with more miles."

...i booked it on edmunds and got a tad over 23k...
Old 07-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
curent bid $202 lmao
DAMN!! Someone outbid me!!

nice truck, but a overpriced IMO
Old 07-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #18
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Someone didn't get the memo that you won't get the money back on mods...heck for the price he's asking, you can get yourself a brand new truck. I guess for the $$ of the ebay fee's, it's pretty much an experiment to find Las Vegas' biggest sucker. I don't think sincity is really motivated to sell the truck.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:34 PM   #19
I couldn't care less if it sells. I do have some watchers accumulating. And I have sold used cars before for the same they sell for new especially with the over inflated value of these things used. This truck is the dumbest thing in the world to buy used because is just a tad more.
Old 07-05-2009, 04:46 PM   #20
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
If you put the suspension back to stock then I could buy it...but I've only got like $20K and it's gotta be brought out to CA.