Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Saw a white 00-04 White acces cab for sale in Richmond VA area

Old 07-05-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Saw a white 00-04 White acces cab for sale in Richmond VA area

Driving to Tappahanock Saturday on Rt. 360 somewhere between Richmond and Tappahanock there was a 00-04 model year White TRD Access cab Tacoma, from what i saw body was in great shape and paint was gleeming... owner seemed to be a vol. firefighter, lincense on front, and i know most firefighters take really good care of their trucks, those that i know
just thought if any one in was looking might be a good deal, o yeah is was parked at a gas station. an exxon i believe on the southside of the road, rt side if ur going east