Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Snug top XTR silver (socal pick up)

Old 07-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Snug top XTR silver (socal pick up)

I have a slightly used snug top xtr. bought it 2 weeks after I bought my truck in January and took it off early Febuary. it has pop out windows and a foling window that goes against the bab. it has two scrathes that i noticed, see pictures. It has been sitting in my garage for too long. asking 1500 obo local pick up. Possible delivery, pm first.

here it is when i first got it.

this is it today. Free tacomaworld sticker.

inside has full carpet.

this is the scratch on top by the 3rd brake light(dog jumped)

here is the scratch on the side pillar.

if you need more pics or info pm me.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
why take it off dude?
Old 07-06-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
why take it off dude?
need some money for my long travel, never use it and it is in the middle of a 1 car garage. Tired of walking around it.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
lol, my last truck had a shell I couldn't give away.. hated that thing!!
I don't blame you for taking it off. The one thing it was good for was taking the dogs out somewhere. gl
Old 07-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
thanks for the bumps. free bump for me
Old 07-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #7
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, interesting.

I am not sure I want to pay $1500 though. Not a big fan of those bars along the top.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:31 AM   #8
it says obo, i bought this one because you can mount yakima products to it.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #9
afternoon bump
Old 07-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
looks good to me if you wasn't nearly half the world away form KY BUMP
Old 07-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #11
Tio Pepe has a spectacular aura aboutTio Pepe has a spectacular aura about
Tio Pepe's Tacoma Gallery
Snug top is the only way to go. I had one on my old tundra and loved it. Although this one looks like its for the short bed and wont fit the 6' ft bed, right? I would consider an offer, but i dont think it will fit the long bed. right color too...
Old 07-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio Pepe View Post
Snug top is the only way to go. I had one on my old tundra and loved it. Although this one looks like its for the short bed and wont fit the 6' ft bed, right? I would consider an offer, but i dont think it will fit the long bed. right color too...

it is short bed, it would not be worth it by the time you had to pay for shipping.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:03 AM   #13
dwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura aboutdwntwnall4u has a spectacular aura about
Name: Kevin
dwntwnall4u's Tacoma Gallery
Nice shell, perfect for my truck but $$ going to exhaust and re-gearing first.