Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Pioneer AVIC-F7010 BT Nav. System

Old 07-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
FS: Pioneer AVIC-F7010 BT Nav. System

SOLD

Hello all, I am selling this pioneer headset that was in my truck for about a month give or take a few days. I did not use this to it's full potential and was more of an impulse buy. I had a family member who was interested but could not afford it so I am giving this a try. It comes complete with everything plus an ipod connector. It was taken off of the truck today and I would like to get some money back for it. I am selling this for $700 obo plus shipping if need be, and am willing to negotiate. Some features on this are navigation system, bluetooth with microphone, ipod connection, SD card slot, auxilory port, cd player, AM/FM radio, HD radio capable, and I believe (not completely sure) that you can play videos as well. Here are a few pics of it:

the first image contains just the unit itself and the second picture is everything that it contains. If you are interested send me a PM or post!

I also have so white LED lights that I was going to use to change out the orange for my gauges but I decided to go another route so I am also selling these with instructions on how to do it. These will be $10 plus shipping!
Old 07-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also sorry about the crappy cell phone pictures, but it comes updated with the 2.0 version (not sure if its still the most recent version out there).
Old 07-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #3
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested... But I don't have that kinda cash right now. pm me your bottom dollar... thanks
Old 07-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
Screw your MPG's

Bumppp

BTW the comcast remote that is in the second picture is NOT for sale with the package!
Old 07-07-2009, 11:51 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's

night bump
Old 07-08-2009, 04:45 AM   #6
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
how much for the head unit
Old 07-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #7
Screw your MPG's

it is listed as 700 obo but I am willing to negotiate.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's

bumpppp
Old 07-09-2009, 10:40 PM   #9
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
2.06 is the newest firmware, in about a month 3.0 comes out.
I have a AVIC F900bt (pretty much the same as the 7010.) But they are charging me $60 for the 3.0 update, it comes with new maps and alot of fixes.
www.avic411.com is a great site for these stereos.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:46 PM   #10
Screw your MPG's

Thanks a lot I have someone interested in it and this is good knowledge to tell them about!
Old 07-09-2009, 11:51 PM   #11
pgfaulkner is on a distinguished road
pgfaulkner's Tacoma Gallery
550 shipped? Let me know? That is if your other deal doesnt go through
Old 07-09-2009, 11:55 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's

I will keep it that entertained if it doesn't go through I'll let you know.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #13
pgfaulkner is on a distinguished road
pgfaulkner's Tacoma Gallery
sorry but im going to have to retract my post. A new avic f7010 can be had for 499 plus shipping, so it would have to be cheaper than that.

sorry again
Old 07-10-2009, 12:02 AM   #14
Screw your MPG's

no problems if this falls through I might be dropping the price anyways I realized that it was kinda high after doing some research after I posted it. Good luck with your search and purchases
Old 07-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
galpd320 is on a distinguished road

galpd320's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to galpd320 Send a message via MSN to galpd320 Send a message via Yahoo to galpd320
Has this sold??
Old 07-18-2009, 12:28 PM   #16
Screw your MPG's

Yes it has sorry.