Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

hella 500 BRAND NEW

Old 07-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
hella 500 BRAND NEW

NIB opened to find out they wont fit on my truck.

I believe they are 5"

$60 shipped

round led tail lights..either 4 or 4.25" $30 shipped

gorilla hang on tree seat..VERY COMFORTABLE..but I dont need 2 of these.

Asking $45 shipped.This is the steel version, i bought the aluminum one at cabelas, this has never been used. Not sure If I have the straps for it, but it uses a regular ratchet strap
Old 07-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the Hella 500 kit

Board E-mail sent.

Update: Payment sent.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
hella 500's SOLD

led tails pending payment
Old 07-10-2009, 09:49 PM   #5

Firefighter:
bump..hellas sold

everything else still available
Old 07-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #6

Firefighter:
bump..everything but the hellas are available.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
Rockricer is on a distinguished road
Rockricer's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any kind of foot rest/ platform for the stand... Calling dibs
Old 07-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #8

Firefighter:
yes...mother earth. Hang this about knee height, sit on and hunt comfortably all day.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
Rockricer is on a distinguished road
Rockricer's Tacoma Gallery
Oh.... not interested in that... I want to be 20' feet up.

Thanks
Old 07-24-2009, 08:47 PM   #10

Firefighter:
bump..led tails still available.