Notices

fj trd black wheels 4 Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
Nor-Cal Member
norcalbro is on a distinguished road

norcalbro's Tacoma Gallery
fj trd black wheels 4 Sale

hey guys i have an 09 tacoma that i bought a set of the trd trail teams wheels in black (not replicas)...
i absolutely love the wheels, but im really broke right now, and i need to pay off my credit card...

i bought them online for $625 each... would anyone be interested in buying them? i may be willing to take a loss...

Old 07-08-2009, 03:52 AM   #2
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
Try posting in the for sale section... people are always looking for them...

Old 07-08-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
pics please

Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #6
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
nice username

Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #7
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
post pictures, and how much exactly are you selling them for? If the price is right I may even be able to pick them up.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
Nor-Cal Member

yeah i know i got robbed, but if you look it up now, you cant get them unless you have a vin of the special edition fj... they dont sell to the public anymore.. so i bought them new online... for a high price.

as far as price goes... i paid $2500 for them brand new in boxes... i never mounted them or anything, they sit in the boxes still, so id say $2000 for them ...

as far as pics, ill take some asap and post em up, they are in storage in the shed so i gotta pull em out...

Old 07-08-2009, 01:49 PM   #10
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, not to flame, but there's no way you get a bite for damn $2k.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but wow.

If you come down to $500 for the set, I'll take 'em!

Old 07-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #11
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Dude, not to flame, but there's no way you get a bite for damn $2k.

For your sake, I hope I'm wrong, but wow.

If you come down to $500 for the set, I'll take 'em!
I'll go $525.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #12
Nor-Cal Member

Please do some reasearch before you attempt to flame. I already have a few potential buyers. These wheels are awesome and super rare limited editions...

Oh and for $500 you can get some sweet steelies!

Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #13
scrapedface is a name known to allscrapedface is a name known to allscrapedface is a name known to allscrapedface is a name known to allscrapedface is a name known to allscrapedface is a name known to all
Coast Guard: ME
scrapedface's Tacoma Gallery
im interested. im in vacaville. so i could pick them up.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:59 PM   #14
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I've done research... You got hosed paying $625 each for those wheels, and now you're trying to hose somebody else.

When did you buy the truck? You say you're 'really broke' so I assume you bought the truck and the $2,500 rims BEFORE you went broke. Maybe play the "I lost my money by ........" angle to drum up some sympathy. We're a pretty sympathetic group here. You might just get your $2k yet!

Post pictures.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #15
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not going to sit here and let anybody else get ripped off. I spoke to a rep at a local Toyota dealer about 3 weeks ago and was told I could still get them. Only problem is, I couldn't get them all at once. It would take about a month to get all 4. Reason being, they'll order one at a time and tell the manufacturer that it's for a FJ owner who damaged one or two of their wheels. It would continue like that until all 4 are received. I was quoted 225.00 per wheel.

Plain and simple. You got GOT! You might as well just keep them.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #16
Nor-Cal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I've done research... You got hosed paying $625 each for those wheels, and now you're trying to hose somebody else.

When did you buy the truck? You say you're 'really broke' so I assume you bought the truck and the $2,500 rims BEFORE you went broke. Maybe play the "I lost my money by ........" angle to drum up some sympathy. We're a pretty sympathetic group here. You might just get your $2k yet!

Post pictures.

look you are obviously not interested, so ignore the thread... i bought the wheels not the truck... its my wifes truck and i just got my hours cut at work so when i bought the wheels for her, i had the money, now i dont... thanks for nothing though...

Old 07-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #17
Nor-Cal Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
I'm not going to sit here and let anybody else get ripped off. I spoke to a rep at a local Toyota dealer about 3 weeks ago and was told I could still get them. Only problem is, I couldn't get them all at once. It would take about a month to get all 4. Reason being, they'll order one at a time and tell the manufacturer that it's for a FJ owner who damaged one or two of their wheels. It would continue like that until all 4 are received. I was quoted 225.00 per wheel.

Plain and simple. You got GOT! You might as well just keep them.

if your local rep will let you buy them, even if one at a time, then you are lucky, most dealerships wont sell them... i contacted all the dealerships within 50 miles of here and nobody will sell them without a vin of the special edition...

plain and simple they are very nice wheels and well worth the asking price which is why i had no problem spending the $2500 in the first place...

again, if you are not interested in buying the wheels, then dont. But dont be a D*ck and come flame my post for legit wheels...

Old 07-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #18
Nor-Cal Member

pm sent scrapedface

Old 07-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #19
Nor-Cal Member

also FLAMERS, there is a thread here somewhere of what a great deal this is...
http://www.earnhardttoyotaparts.com/trteedrewh.html
yes thats REPLICA wheels for almost $300 per wheel...

Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #20
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Post the pics of the rims and members if you are not intetested dont post he is just trying to make some of the money he paid thanks.

Closed Thread