Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

F.S. TRD front/back shocks

Old 07-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

TacoSter's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD____F.S. TRD front/back shocks

Edit - sold
Put on 5100's a couple months ago and still have the stock trd (~8000 miles) in great shape. Truck never off road - would like $100.00 obo plus shipping, or local pickup chicago area
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSter View Post
Put on 5100's a couple months ago and still have the stock trd (~8000 miles) in great shape. Truck never off road - would like $100.00 obo plus shipping, or local pickup chicago area
i was just going to list mine, good luck with the sale.

free bump
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
c2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the roughc2thegreat is a jewel in the rough

Army: Infantry
c2thegreat's Tacoma Gallery
would you consider just selling me the rear shocks i have a 2wd 5 lug and the front shocks arent compatible
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by c2thegreat View Post
would you consider just selling me the rear shocks i have a 2wd 5 lug and the front shocks arent compatible
if he doesn't i will.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #5
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by c2thegreat View Post
pm sent
Old 07-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #6

Anyone know shipping cost (estimate)... anyone else shipped shocks before... thanks
Old 07-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSter View Post
Anyone know shipping cost (estimate)... anyone else shipped shocks before... thanks
You can get estimates from UPS/FedEx...Just need the destination zip code.
I've gotten estimates for 27-34 bucks to ship from Pensacola to various places inconus for the front shocks.