LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota Intermittent Wiper Stalk Part # 84652-04141

Old 07-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #1
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota Intermittent Wiper Stalk Part # 84652-04141

Up for auction is my genuine Toyota wiper stalk part #84652-04141. I bought this for my base model in January, and it was probably the best mod I ever did. I am selling the truck, so everything is going back to stock. This part will cost you $117 shipped from www.1sttoyotaparts.com, but I will sell you a LIKE NEW one for $95 shipped. Works like a charm and install takes about 5-10 minutes.

Here is a link to the install.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...html#post82545
Old 07-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
Bump... price too high? Not like this is a "wearable" part.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent with offer.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Pink Taco Lover
Sold. Thanks Hootbro.