Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ Chrome Bumper

View Poll Results: Sell it, or Keep it?
Sell it 9 81.82%
Keep it 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Chrome Bumper

I'm about to have a SSM bumper on my truck and a spare chrome bumper in the garage. My poll question is: Should I hang on to the spare, or should I sell it?

I originally thought that I'd like to keep one chrome in case the next owner wants a chrome bumper like a stock TRD OR should have. Now I'm thinking that I'll probably keep the truck long enough that when I sell it, the next owner probably won't care much about the bumper color.

Should I sell the bumper pictured below, or hang on to it???
Old 07-10-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Spare bumper

Spare Bumper
It's in good condition, but it does have a scratch on the right side. There are no dents or dings that I can see.

The scratch:
Old 07-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
mr.ernst is on a distinguished road
Army: Information Systems Analyst
mr.ernst's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in either one but I'm deployed so I would have to have it shipped to Louisiana. I won't be home until Sept - Oct so I can wait if someone local wants it.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
When and how much for the one on your truck? I know you will keep it until you recieve your new rear bumper, just wondering when you might make the purchase.
I sent money for the bumper two days ago. If everything goes to plan, I hope to have the new bumper touched up and on my truck by next weekend (July 18-19).

The spare bumper will be available the day after the new bumper arrives. The truck's bumper should be available starting Monday, July 20. (I can't guarantee, but that's what I think.)
Old 07-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #6

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
My truck's bumper is SOLD!