Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb - tacoma badges

Old 07-10-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb - tacoma badges

Hey if anyone has some tacoma badges they would like to sell please let me know, my truck did not come with any on the doors for some reason.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the guy before you wanted that 'clean' look.

If you're still looking in a couple of weeks, I'll have a set ready for sale. I need to get around to swapping mine for the ones I bought a while back and painted black.

Are you just looking for the two Tacoma badges for the doors, or a whole set?
Old 07-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
alright let me know when you go about that, I think that the guy before me didnt take very good care of the paint and had the truck re painted and thats when the badges were lost either that or they didnt come on 2005's not sure havent really looked into it cause all that I know is that I dont have them and I want them.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck would have Tacoma badge on each door, and your tailgate would look like mine (except you wouldn't have the PreRunner badge).

Old 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
hrrm must have been repainted then