Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

N-Fab Light Bar

Old 07-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
N-Fab Light Bar

Brand new N-Fab Light bar for sale. Was literally on my truck for 10 seconds when I decided to go with an ARB. I paid $175.00 with tax, am willing to sell for $125.00 plus shipping. This is 'as new' as I installed it then removed it from my truck, I never even drove with it on. Pictures are available upon request. Local pick up is encouraged.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
pssstttttt......where would local be? Another 20 questions ad.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #4
AlphaKennyOne is on a distinguished road
Name: Lem
AlphaKennyOne's Tacoma Gallery
hope your in cali cuz i want first dibs!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs depending on pics and location... EDIT: DAMN it!!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:17 PM   #6
jcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud ofjcayce has much to be proud of
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys, here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11993333@N05/

Local=San Antonio, TX.

Shipping should not be too bad, I just shipped a bike to the west coast for $35.00 on FedEX. It 'should' be less than that.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #7
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
In case anyone was wondering:
(Information from N-Fab's website, check it out)
Cost from N-Fab: 165.56
Shipping from N-Fab: 37.50 (to San Antonio from Houston)
Total without tax: 203.06

I'm asking 125.00 plus shipping, sounds like a deal to me...
Old 07-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Seems that it is spoken for, I will repost if anything changes.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
how much does it weigh?
Old 07-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
jcayce's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar has been sent back. I got to looking at it closer and noticed a few problems that would probably only bother the most OCD of us (including myself). One end of the bar was dented/crushed in on the side that faces the truck and there were weld splatters all over certain areas that were just powdercoated over. I sent an e-mail to N-Fab complaining about their lack of detail and craftsmanship and they took care of it IMMEDIATELY.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #11
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
wow well that was fun wasent it.... well atleast you got your monies back huh