Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Satoshi Grille - Chrome - 05-09

Old 07-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #1
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Satoshi Grille - Chrome - 05-09

Made a Satoshi this weekend and it looks AWESOME but...it cost a lot more than I had planned on dropping on it. Had to buy tools and more supplies than I thought. With that said, it's for sale!

Need to try to make up some of the cash I poured into. Putting my spare stock grille on my truck (but the satoshi looks so good) and will mod that one when I've got some extra cash to throw around.

I know there's a lot of anti-chrome folks around but I think it looks badass:

EDIT: By the way, the Toyota logo can pop right off so you're not stuck with it if you want to put something else on.

EDIT: By the way, the Toyota logo can pop right off so you're not stuck with it if you want to put something else on.

Ebay listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=190321181403

PM me with any questions and thanks for looking.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested
Old 07-12-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
Not a bad price considering the supplies and time for one of these, though there's something about doing it yourself.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
pgfaulkner is on a distinguished road
pgfaulkner's Tacoma Gallery
damn 102.50 with 6 days left. Looks like someone is going to make some cash!!!
Old 07-12-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
Still in the lead
Old 07-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #8
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfaulkner View Post
damn 102.50 with 6 days left. Looks like someone is going to make some cash!!!

Broke $100 pretty quick! Now it's time for the famous ebay slump. The bidding sits idle until the last day of the auction, then things start moving the last couple of hours.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #9
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be watching
Old 07-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #10

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumble View Post
I'll be watching
good to know
Old 07-13-2009, 03:41 PM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #13
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
up to $105... Nice work!
Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #14
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
i just bid on that sucker haha damn its up there shit someone bid high on it ahha
Old 07-14-2009, 02:08 AM   #15
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
150$, did you make your money back yet????
Old 07-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #16
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
ahh! Its going up really fast
Old 07-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #17

Air Force:
Wow it's averaging $50 a day. If it continues at this rate...I would be very pleased.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #18

Air Force:
mid-auction bump...
Old 07-15-2009, 02:15 PM   #19
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Im guessing now that the winning bid is $280-$320
Old 07-15-2009, 02:26 PM   #20
Slypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the roughSlypted is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Frank
Slypted's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice man. Good work! I want one but not sure yet if I want to attempt to make my own. Good luck with the auction.