Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2001 Triumph Sprint RS

Old 07-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
2001 Triumph Sprint RS

I am selling my beloved 2001 Triumph Sprint RS 955i. $3500

955 cc 3 cylinder engine with 9967 well maintained miles. This bike is in excellent condition and includes the following genuine Triumph accessories: lower fairing, carbon fiber slip on, carbon fiber tank pad, waterproof cover. Just needs inspection and it is ready to go. Cash or certified check only.

EDIT 7/22/09. The Bike is sold.

Old 07-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a good deal. Nice bike! I love the sound of the triples!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:31 AM   #3
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Chris. You should buy it from me.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:21 AM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Thanks, Chris. You should buy it from me.
I thought about it, but I got rid of mine not long ago. People out here cant see bikers very well.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #5

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I thought about it, but I got rid of mine not long ago. People out here cant see bikers very well.
The same problem exists up here.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:51 AM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful bike! Triumph makes a great ride. Gotta love the triples if for no reason other than the uniqueness.

Free bump for ya. Good luck with the sale!
Old 07-13-2009, 07:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Beautiful bike! Triumph makes a great ride. Gotta love the triples if for no reason other than the uniqueness.

Free bump for ya. Good luck with the sale!
And their reliability. The gen 2 (on jdmcq's bike) and gen 3 955 tripples have been proven reliable, right up there with Honda.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:03 AM   #8

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I rode it to my storage unit after 8 months of it sitting. Runs like a top.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 AM   #9
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks you are selling it, although with the very low mileage you don't get much seat time anyway. The Triumph triple is one of the coolest motors out there. I'd like to have one someday. You should not have too much trouble selling. If possible, advertise in an area that actually HAS a Triumph dealership. Thats' the one thing that has kept me from getting one...nearest dealer is almost 3hrs away.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:36 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
And their reliability. The gen 2 (on jdmcq's bike) and gen 3 955 tripples have been proven reliable, right up there with Honda.
Hell yeah. I rode a Triumph 3-cylinder from NJ to Oregon and back via the scenic route in 2005. Great bikes that need little more than oil changes and back tires.

Lots of back tires.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:45 AM   #11

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
Sucks you are selling it, although with the very low mileage you don't get much seat time anyway. The Triumph triple is one of the coolest motors out there. I'd like to have one someday. You should not have too much trouble selling. If possible, advertise in an area that actually HAS a Triumph dealership. Thats' the one thing that has kept me from getting one...nearest dealer is almost 3hrs away.
The closest dealer to me is in Philly. About 45 minutes away. There used to be one in Delaware, but they stopped selling Triumphs.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #12

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-14-2009, 03:02 PM   #13

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
bump