Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover

Old 07-13-2009, 09:30 PM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover

Hi guys and girls, been lurking for a while and finally got a smokin deal on a Taco that came with the tonneau cover. Need the truck but don't need the cover hence the thread. Its a SnugTop (not sure of the model) that's for the long bed Taco's, white in color with all the needed hardware. I would rate it an 8 out of 10. Here's the deal; local pickup only, if you come with a TW sticker and a 6 pack I will help install, I'm interested in only the following items for trade plus cash: Grill Craft upper and lower, total choas uca's, or straight up cash ($600). Im located in 91605 and you can reach me via pm or my cell 818-three,three,nine-4066 (carlos)
Attached Thumbnails
2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover-img_0017.jpg   2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover-img_0019.jpg   2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover-img_0020.jpg   2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover-img_0022.jpg   2nd gen LB SnugTop tonneau cover-img_0024.jpg  

Old 07-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #2
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

ok, lowered the price to $500
Old 07-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It

nobody needs a tonneau?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet....
I'd pick it up if i had $500......

Just curious.... why'd you rate it 8/10??

-FREE BUMP-
Old 07-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #5
Be Good or Be Good At It

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Wow, I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet....
I'd pick it up if i had $500......

Just curious.... why'd you rate it 8/10??

-FREE BUMP-
Its not new so minus 1 point, and its dusty/dirty so minus another point. I like to describe my stuff as best possible. Hell I'm even looking to trade for stuff thats pretty common and I'm looking for a treadmill so I would consider that also
Old 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If it were silver I would have grabbed it last week...
Old 07-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
i swear all the covers on here are for a long bed
Old 07-24-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
BreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBreezyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
BreezyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This seems to be the 1st one that I've seen I was hoping it was silver streak though, and of course its not.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #9
Be Good or Be Good At It

Anybody? Someone?
Old 07-24-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
if only it was for a short bed.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
Be Good or Be Good At It

Ok, lets make a deal for $475
Old 07-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #12
samsterman99 is on a distinguished road
samsterman99's Tacoma Gallery
How much does this retail for new? I wonder if it would be worth it for me to just have it repainted........
Old 07-30-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
Be Good or Be Good At It

I believe about $1100-$1200, google it for a better idea
Old 07-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
i swear all the covers on here are for a long bed
cuz longbeds are cooler than shortbeds. everyone knows that.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 PM   #15
Jeremyjet1 will become famous soon enoughJeremyjet1 will become famous soon enough

Jeremyjet1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump..... Ahh if only u could ship it but I know it would be a pain
Old 08-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #16
Be Good or Be Good At It

///////////////sold for $475///////////////////