Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: SSM Touch-up paint

Old 07-14-2009, 04:47 AM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: SSM Touch-up paint

Does anybody have a touch-up paint tube (pen?) that they needed for a spot on their truck, but no longer need? The bumper that's on it's way to my house needs a little touch-up, but not enough for a whole tube.

I'm looking for Silver Streak Mica. I'd pay shipping

Before you say, "just go to the dealership, you lazy, cheap-ass"... I'll be doing that if nobody responds by the time the bumper arrives. I just figured I could save a few bucks and help somebody get rid of some clutter at the same time.