Old 12-10-2007, 04:48 PM   #1
Whitesux420 is on a distinguished road
Whitesux420's Tacoma Gallery
2006 Trd Off-road Pkg Only 18,500

SOLD

Old 12-10-2007, 05:06 PM   #2
Click on the camera to view images of Truck. Sorry I don't have a link on the thread
Old 12-10-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/s...500/ppuser/585
Old 12-10-2007, 05:12 PM   #4
Hey

Thanks
Old 12-10-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
You should take and post some more pics of your truck, show detailed shots of the interior, tire tread etc...
Old 12-11-2007, 04:32 AM   #6
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I added pictures to your post.

You should also tell if it is PreRunner or 4WD, 6speed or automatic, what options came with it, etc...

It looks like it has factory fogs and the TRD Off-Road Package. Also, people will want to know where you are.

Cheers!
Old 12-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #7
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
and mileage
Old 12-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #8
Sorry Guys, usually I am the one buying things not selling. Your right though.

Its a 2006 TRD Off-Road Pkg, SR5 4x4. I engage the 4x4 every so often to lubricate gears which most people neglicate or seldom do. It has Rear diff-lock (under-rated feature) awesome, cruise control, a/c and all the other standards in TRD off road package. I am a neat freak and have waxed this truck 4-5 times in 1 year. I was it every weak by hand. The inside stays clean b/c I have a work car, but I do armour all it and detail interior every other week. This is a garage kept truck. It still has 2 years and 17,000 miles left on the bumper to bumber warranty and 4 years 42,000 miles on the power train. I purchased this truck 12/22/06 so it hasn't even been on the road for a year yet. Its a one owner. I take just as good of care as motor. I keep it clean under the hood and change oil every 5000 miles using Mobil 1 extended performace oil and filter. I lubericate driveshaft everyoil change as well.

I put heavy duty rubber mats over on the floor so carpet is like new and I scotch guarded the seats about 7 months ago. It does have a cracked windshield from a renegade rock. I will replace that with the OEM before purchase is final. I have a vehix report if needed, I can supply that.

This Truck is located near CHICAGO, IL and will meet someone if in resonable distance, but please don't waste my time or yours if you can't afford it. I would much rather sell this truck to a TACO enthusist then a soccer mom or someone who will neglect it. Like I said, I haven't put any aftermarket parts b/c I wanted to pay it down a little. The only reason I am selling this is to take advantage of the real estate market and buy a house. So let me know if you have any questions.
Old 12-11-2007, 05:05 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i wish you the best in selling your truck!! that price is awesome!!! wish i had an extra 22k........id take it off your hands!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:09 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesux420 View Post
Its a 2006 TRD off road Pkg, SR5. It has Rear diff-lock, cruise control and all the other standards off TRD off road package. I am a neat freak and have waxed this truck 4-5 times in 1 year. I was it every weak by hand. The inside stays clean b/c I have a work car, but I do armour all it and detail interior every other week. This is a garage kept truck. It still has 2 years and 17,000 miles left on the bumper to bumber warranty and 4 years 42,000 miles on the power train. I purchased this truck 12/22/06 so it hasn't even been on the road for a year yet. Its a one owner. I take just as good of care as motor. I keep it clean under the hood and change oil every 5000 miles using Mobil 1 extended performace oil and filter. I lubericate driveshaft everyoil change as well.

I put heavy duty rubber mats over on the floor so carpet is like new and I scotch guarded the seats about 7 months ago. It does have a cracked windshield from a renegade rock. I will replace that with the OEM before purchase is final. I have a vehix report if needed, I can supply that.

This Truck is located near CHICAGO, IL and will meet someone if in resonable distance, but please don't waste my time or yours if you can't afford it. I would much rather sell this truck to a TACO enthusist then a soccer mom or someone who will neglect it. Like I said, I haven't put any aftermarket parts b/c I wanted to pay it down a little. The only reason I am selling this is to take advantage of the real estate market and buy a house. So let me know if you have any questions.
Great description

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i wish you the best in selling your truck!! that price is awesome!!! wish i had an extra 22k........id take it off your hands!!!
No kidding!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:12 AM   #11
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesux420 View Post

Its a 2006 TRD Off-Road Pkg, SR5 4x4. I engage the 4x4 every so often to lubricate gears which most people neglicate or seldom do. It has Rear diff-lock (under-rated feature) awesome, cruise control, a/c and all the other standards in TRD off road package. I am a neat freak and have waxed this truck 4-5 times in 1 year. I was it every weak by hand. The inside stays clean b/c I have a work car, but I do armour all it and detail interior every other week. This is a garage kept truck. It still has 2 years and 17,000 miles left on the bumper to bumber warranty and 4 years 42,000 miles on the power train. I purchased this truck 12/22/06 so it hasn't even been on the road for a year yet. Its a one owner. I take just as good of care as motor. I keep it clean under the hood and change oil every 5000 miles using Mobil 1 extended performace oil and filter. I lubericate driveshaft everyoil change as well.

Did you mention if it was auto or manual? (I didn't see it)
Old 12-12-2007, 08:00 AM   #12
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, good luck
Old 12-12-2007, 08:09 AM   #13

Its 5 speed automatic, I knew I forgot something...