Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Aries side steps and Aries Bull Bar

Old 07-15-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
FS: Aries side steps and Aries Bull Bar

Bull bar= SOLD!
Side steps = SOLD!

Both come with all mouting hardware. SO CAL meet ups prefered. if we can work out shipping then ill ship.

EDIT: Bull bar is now painted flat black, it was dented but i fixed it as u can see in the pics it looks perfect with just minor scratches.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in the Bullbar. Located in HB as well.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 07-15-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by r12rex View Post
Might be interested in the Bullbar. Located in HB as well.

Kind Regards,
Ryan

Sounds good ryan, let me know.

-Oscar

EDIT: also, if your not too sure about it being flat black it is very easy to sand and paint to a glossy black.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas

Side steps pending to supratrippy
Old 07-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #5
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
How do the bull bars fasten? do you have to drill or does it use some sort of existing mounting area? newb question I know but since i don't have my taco yet I'm not sure what's under there.

EDIT: nvm didn't realize there were eleventy billion bull bar threads. Answered my question haha.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
bparham is on a distinguished road
bparham's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

Hey i have an 03 non pre reg cab would the bull bar fit?
Im interested and am located in torrance near beach cities