LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Lund Running Boards

Old 07-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #1
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
WV_Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Lund Running Boards

Like New......I bought these and installed for a week, did not like them and took them off.......

They will fit:
2004-Earlier(1st gen), I have the Mounting Brackets also included $150 for Both.............. U-pay Shipping...

2005-2009(2nd gen), Boards only $100.....You need to purchase the Mounting Brackets~$40 or so from most truck stores.........U-pay shipping...

My Zip is 25530 if you want to check shipping cost...
(((normal cost to ship around $30.00 or so)))))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
AD from Truck dealer.....
Lund Trail Runners Brite Extruded Aluminum Running Boards
Item:XK-521267
Up to $349.99

Additional Info:
• Add a sharp custom look to your truck or SUV and make it easier to climb aboard with a set of rugged Brite Extruded Aluminum running boards. The molded end caps with adjustable design promotes a classy, detailed image while preventing the scuffs and scrapes caused by sharp metal edges. EZ Bracket™ Custom Fit Mounting Kits boast three solid, U-channel steel mounts for exceptionally fast mounting and a solid, rattle-free attachment. Choose from four multi-fit lengths to match any full-sized truck or SUV. Per pair. Specify year, make and model.
Sizes: 54", 70", 80", 90".
Note: This item is not available on our On-Line Store at this time. To purchase this product please contact Customer Service at 1-800-753-3218.
Item notes
This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.

Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
Attached Thumbnails
Lund Running Boards-lund-running-boards.jpg  
Old 07-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
WV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdWV_Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Dropping Price

Ok ok....

Will sell them for $125 with brackets

$75 just for the 2 boards..................................

These gotta go..............
Old 07-28-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
Any takers........These things gotta go....come on. They are like brand new!!! I can ship ASAP
Old 07-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
PIcs above...They are called Alum-bright with molded black caps on the ends. Look at the first thread I wrote....They are like new....Ready to go, can mail ASAP....
Old 07-29-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Got an all black truck dont really need alluminum boards. Will you go lower than $75?
Old 07-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #7
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

And when they fit the double cab? and I would like pictures of them on a tacoma so I can see what they look like on.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:11 PM   #8
The will fit my 2005 Double cab.............I don't have the bracket for the newer trucks. You would have to by them, very cheap...The boards are 350 pair, then brackets.....

I will hold them up to the truck and shout a pic if you like....I want you to be happy so what ever you need...You just have to buy brackts Cableas maybe 50$ max All bolt right up, no drilling, already predrilled on the truck too.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:17 PM   #9
Batman

That would be nice. I looked for them on cabelas but didnt see them. if you could provide a link I might just take them. How much for shipping to 20778,
Old 07-30-2009, 05:33 AM   #10
Shipping is $30 bucks Fed ex to a shipping store near you. Well look up the brackets later. have to run...
Old 08-16-2009, 06:16 AM   #11
Guys these have to go......They will fit right up to a 1st gen taco, have to get your own brackets for the 2nd tacos........... PM for more pics.....around 35$ for shipping
Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #12
Gone to Ebay........

Thread closed

Products Discussed in this Thread