Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BSP scooped hood

Old 07-17-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
BSP scooped hood

I'm looking to trade locally (AZ). I have a bsp hood off my XRunner. Looking to trade it for a regular bsp hood plus $150. My hood is on my 09 XR with some 1300 miles, so new condition.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #2
auart is on a distinguished road
Name: ART
auart's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody is going to pop a nice Reply on here and ask "Wheres the PIC!!!" real soon.
You might want to show what the said Hood looks like!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
auart's Tacoma Gallery
If you were near Alabama I would swap out with you tomorrow!
Somebody is going to take you up on this deal, wish I was closer...
GOOD LUCK!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
where is the pic??!!!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-17-2009, 08:57 PM   #7
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!
This is RARE moment that many have been seeking for. The time has come when an event this epic has arose from its deep slumber. Lets all take a moment of silence and relish this. I applaud the worthy bastard who completes this monumental occasion.

I concur. . . .
Old 07-17-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
redraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shedredraider is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
redraider's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in SA,TX and would gladly take you up on your offer if your interested. PM will be sent
Old 07-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #9
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
Never was aware of the fact that Tacoma people would need to see pics. of a Tacoma hood. But ok

It's the only one i'v got so far, if it doesn do it for you i can't help you.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZsand View Post
Never was aware of the fact that Tacoma people would need to see pics. of a Tacoma hood. But ok
its required per forum rules
Old 07-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
If only it was silver.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:23 AM   #14
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
every truck is unique, like a snowflake...thanks for the pic
Old 07-22-2009, 05:00 AM   #15
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It's the only one i'v got so far, if it doesn do it for you i can't help you.
A Tacoma hood is a Tacoma hood, you're right. BUT, the picture proves that it's not damaged, a scam, the wrong color, etc. It's a good rule.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #16
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
where iz az ya located i have a 5day weekend coming up
Old 07-22-2009, 09:51 PM   #17
auart's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, I wish you were coming to the South in that truck... I would swap in a second!
Oh well, I am surprised somebody hasn't snatched this offer yet.
Anyone near Alabama or Georgia with a Black Sand Pearl Scooped hood wanna swap like this, I am willing. I have a brand new 09 TRD Off Road and would love to swap for Scooped!

Good Luck!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:08 AM   #18
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm looking to trade locally (AZ). I have a bsp hood off my XRunner. Looking to trade it for a regular bsp hood plus $150. My hood is on my 09 XR with some 1300 miles, so new condition.
I'll trade you. I'm in AZ

EDIT: PM'd!!