Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Satoshi Grille / OEM Roof Racks / Toytec TSB AAL's / Toytec Diff Drop / Spec PA15-Toy

Old 07-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
Southernsurfer is on a distinguished road

Southernsurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi Grille / OEM Roof Racks / Toytec TSB AAL's / Toytec Diff Drop / Spec PA15-Toy

Toytec Diff drop kit: Brand New, Never installed $20 shipped

OEM Roof Racks: Brand New and complete w/all Hardware & Manual.
SOLD

Satoshi Grille
: Almost complete, this was a project that I quit working on. OEM grille is in good condition, there are two broken tabs (1) lower/center & (1) upper right. Both could be repaired w/fiberglass. SOLD

USA Spec PA15-TOY
: iPod & accessory adapter for stock 05+ Tacoma head units. This unit is about 1 month old and functions perfectly. Comes w/all original wiring & manual. SOLD

Toytec TSB AAL: Brand New, Never installed SOLD
Old 07-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
pgfaulkner is on a distinguished road
pgfaulkner's Tacoma Gallery
is the grill a black sand pearl? Also, is the paint finished or still in the works? and do you have the mesh? Last question could u post a pic of exactly what is broken, because the pics its hard to tell what i might be getting into? Thanks alot
Old 07-19-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
also definately interested in the pa15-toy what is your bottom line including shipping to 32068 area code??
Old 07-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgfaulkner View Post
is the grill a black sand pearl? Also, is the paint finished or still in the works? and do you have the mesh? Last question could u post a pic of exactly what is broken, because the pics its hard to tell what i might be getting into? Thanks alot
This grille was from an 07 and is Dark Gray in color, I would suggest priming and color matching. No mesh included at this price. I have updated the pictures in the OP to "Highlight" the broken tabs.

Quote:
also definately interested in the pa15-toy what is your bottom line including shipping to 32068 area code??
$110 shipped to your door
Old 07-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
i am interested in the aal how much shipped to 92201...thanks
Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Does the iPod thing work with all factory stereos? Or do you need the AM/SAT button?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:13 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Does the iPod thing work with all factory stereos? Or do you need the AM/SAT button?
That's a GOOD question, I'm not sure. I'll see if i can find an answer or perhaps someone else could chime in that knows~
Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #9
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernsurfer View Post
That's a GOOD question, I'm not sure. I'll see if i can find an answer or perhaps someone else could chime in that knows~

Thanks man. I went to Best Buy and they said they can only install those adapters if you have the AM/SAT button.

Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #10
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
What happened? Is there another women? Are you getting rid of the truck too?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #12

Quote:
Thanks man. I went to Best Buy and they said they can only install those adapters if you have the AM/SAT button.

Listed on the back of the USA Spec PA15-TOY package:

Tacoma 98-08

"Display artist name and song title on radios equipped with TEXT button (this feature is supported in Playlist mode and Hybrid mode)"

I had this installed in my 2007 and looking at my Stock HU I only have a TEXT button, I do not have a AM/SAT button.

So I would say that it will work in units that do not have the AM/SAT button. (just goes to prove once again, that the people at Best Buy's audio dept are clueless)
Old 07-19-2009, 09:26 PM   #13

True that. Alright. I'll send you a PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #14

On a side note, does anybody even have the AM/SAT button?
Old 07-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On a side note, does anybody even have the AM/SAT button?
Nope... I think the new HU do
Old 07-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #16
dibs

dibs on satoshi and pa15-toy
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #17

Quote:
dibs on satoshi and pa15-toy

Sale pending on the iPod adapter.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Nope... I think the new HU do

Freaking idiot at Best Buy.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #19
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Will not work on the '09 HU.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Freaking idiot at Best Buy.
Yeah the new ones do..... SAT (satellite)