Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Bull Bar w/ Lights, FR+RR Mud Flaps

Old 07-20-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bull Bar w/ Lights, FR+RR Mud Flaps

Finally getting around to making a thread on this. I am selling my Bull bar with the lights mounted on it. Make me an offer. I will sell them seperately if I can get a buyer for each. The picture does not show the skid plate on the bullbar but I do have that as well, I removed it to install the lights but it can easily be put back on.

Also for sale are my mudflaps. They are in good condition, have all four. They are just sitting in my closet at my parents house so its time to unload them as well. $100 + shipping gets all four.
Old 07-20-2009, 04:31 PM   #2
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
IS this bull bar westin?
Old 07-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
It's not a Westin Bull Bar. I'm not sure of the exact brand. I bought it at my local Toyota dealer for $499.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
auart is on a distinguished road
Name: ART
auart's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Toyota Bull bar myself, but without the lights. If the lights were removed would that leave some big holes you tapped into the top of the bar?
If you can take some closer shots to post, and it would help to post a starting price. Let folks see what your thinking and make offers from there!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:33 AM   #5
PPD934 is on a distinguished road
PPD934's Tacoma Gallery
Might be interested in the lights, What are they, size, color and make. I can not tell from the pic. Are they black housings or chrome. Is the wiring harness and switch intact? What do you for just the lights.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #6
desert taco is on a distinguished road
desert taco's Tacoma Gallery
Front Mud Flaps

I'm interested in the front mud flaps.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #7
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
how much do you want for the bar and lights shipped to 16822?
Old 07-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #8

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by auart View Post
I like the Toyota Bull bar myself, but without the lights. If the lights were removed would that leave some big holes you tapped into the top of the bar?
If you can take some closer shots to post, and it would help to post a starting price. Let folks see what your thinking and make offers from there!
The bull bar came pre driller with slots for the lights. Do you have any specific shots in mind? The bull bar is in my parents garage right now so I'd have to drive out there to get more pics...

Hows $300 plus shipping sound? If the buyer is local I will install it for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPD934 View Post
Might be interested in the lights, What are they, size, color and make. I can not tell from the pic. Are they black housings or chrome. Is the wiring harness and switch intact? What do you for just the lights.
The housings are chrome. The lights are manufactered by a company called blinglights. The wiring harness is still intact. I have an in depth review of them posted here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
how much do you want for the bar and lights shipped to 16822?
I'll get you a quote Tomorrow.

Mudflap sale pending.