Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Flares with Mudguards For Sale

Old 07-21-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Flares with Mudguards For Sale

I have the OEM flares and stock mudguards from my 09 tacoma prerunner for sale and I'd like to sell them as a package if possible. I'll take $250 and depending on the shipping I will see about throwing that in if reasonable priced. The Front right doesn't have the three plastic clips that hold on the mudguard but that's not a big problem, you can see it in the first pic. They have a few light scratches but nothing into the paint and if you're looking to paint them that shouldn't be a problem. These also come with the front body moldings for the front flares as well.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
what color are the fenders from the truck?
Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
what color are the fenders from the truck?
look like black sand pearl.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Yes, BSP
Old 07-21-2009, 07:49 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Ahhh got it I would be interested but I would rather try to get the base model fenders so my whole truck is not so glossy ha. Plush I would want the fenders by themselves but good luck with the sale!
Old 07-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Plus I would want the fenders by themselves but good luck with the sale!
If I have no takers on them as a package then I will consider breaking them up
Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
bmann is on a distinguished road
bmann's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the mud flaps? Shipped to 35563. Thanks
Old 07-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #8

Quote:
How much for the mud flaps? Shipped to 35563. Thanks
$100 and I''l get the shipping
Old 07-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
are you selling the parts separately yet? i am looking for the small front drivers side flare, just the small corner piece that goes on the bumper.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #10

Quote:
are you selling the parts separately yet? i am looking for the small front drivers side flare, just the small corner piece that goes on the bumper.
Sure, I've sold the mudflaps so i might as well. $30 and you get the shipping, is that cool?
Old 07-22-2009, 06:47 PM   #11
bmann is on a distinguished road
bmann's Tacoma Gallery
I am gonna pass on the flaps. They will sell fast for sure. Thanks anyway.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #12

The flaps are sold but everything else is still for sale.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #13
fakeake is on a distinguished road
Navy: Enginemen
fakeake's Tacoma Gallery
I Need the passenger side! I live at 44281
Old 07-22-2009, 07:38 PM   #14

Front, rear or both? $45 each or $70 a pair and I'll get the shipping.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #15
fakeake is on a distinguished road
Navy: Enginemen
fakeake's Tacoma Gallery
yep
Old 07-23-2009, 06:56 PM   #17

Quote:
Are the 4 flares still available?
Left sides are the only ones left so I'll cut you a deal if you want them.