Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

09 Double Cab side steps for sale

Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Deuxdiesel's Tacoma Gallery
09 Double Cab side steps for sale

Sold
Old 07-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #2
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
haha damn just did the same thing, did yours come with the chrome grill insert to?

sorry to thread jack right off the bat

back on topic
Old 07-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
That's odd...I bought a demo too and it had the side steps. Also had the front skid, exhaust tip and bugflector.

Guess that's common for dealers to do.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:04 PM   #4
buffalo tacoma is on a distinguished road
buffalo tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
post some pics
Old 07-22-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
bmann is on a distinguished road
bmann's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship to 35563. Thanks
Old 07-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
Deuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeuxdiesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
shipping

UPS ground looks like $35 or so to 35563. That's just a rough estimate from their website. I would have to take off the brackets and pack the tubes together to get it small enough to be that cost.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
auart is on a distinguished road
Name: ART
auart's Tacoma Gallery
a Picture is worth $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuxdiesel View Post
Just bought a demo 09, and these came on it. They are the genuine factory Toyota bars, and have about 7000 highway miles on them, so they are very clean. Retail $399, asking $125. I will box and ship, but buyer pays actual shipping costs from 48189. Comes with brackets.
Need to see them!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #8
Bookem is on a distinguished road

Bookem's Tacoma Gallery
Running boards or tube steps? Please post pics.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #10
Damn, quit roughing up the newbie. I'm working on pics, but my images and the website ain't talking to each other. I can e-mail them, but posting is giving me fits.

BTW, they are the tube steps, not running boards.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:10 AM   #11
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
If you want you can email me the pics and I will post em up here for you. (I grew up in SE MI ) Let me know I will pm you my Email addy.

Ok here is the picture that Deuxdiesel has sent me.(please see him for the sale of the item)

Attached Thumbnails
09 Double Cab side steps for sale-img_1332-medium-.jpg  
Old 07-24-2009, 04:08 AM   #12
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Updated with picture!
Old 07-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #13
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
If these are for short beds I will be very interested. Let me know price shipped to 92037
Old 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #14
The steps are off an 09 Double Cab short bed- I do not know what else they will fit. As far as shipping goes (for others curious as well) they will box up approx. 82" x 12" x 12",oversize, but are only about 25 lb. together. Zip from here is 48189, so you can calculate shipping using UPS, UPS store or whatever. Keep in mind that they always charge a little more in person than they do for the on-line quotes.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #15
Sale pending to buffalo tacoma.
Old 07-26-2009, 08:50 AM   #16
voltaco is on a distinguished road
voltaco's Tacoma Gallery
let me know if that doesn't work out. thanks.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #17
mr.ernst is on a distinguished road
Army: Information Systems Analyst
mr.ernst's Tacoma Gallery
Are these still for sale? I can send money today if your sale hasn't gone through.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #18
buffalo tacoma is on a distinguished road
buffalo tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hes on vacation, i sent him deposit for them,just waitin for him to get back to finalize.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 AM   #19
Sold- thanks for all the inquiries.