Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: ICON coilovers for 05+ Taco,FJ, and 4Runner....

Old 07-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: ICON coilovers for 05+ Taco,FJ, and 4Runner....

These have about 3000 miles on them. I have not taken them off my truck yet. I am going to remove them next week. If you buy them you can expect them to be at your door in 5-7 days.

I am asking $775 obo.

Let me know if you have any questions. I have included the pics below.

Right coilover

left coilover
Old 07-24-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
Bump for price drop.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you selling dem if u dnt mind? And how do you have them in 2.5 or 3.0
Old 07-25-2009, 12:22 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
How about you just give them to me?

Old 07-25-2009, 12:26 AM   #5
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
calm down derek aka poop der mine!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Damn it.
Old 07-25-2009, 12:41 AM   #7

Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
haha im jus playing there not mine but I sure do want dem!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:51 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtrd View Post
Why are you selling dem if u dnt mind? And how do you have them in 2.5 or 3.0
how do I have them in 2.5 and 3.0? I don't get what you are asking. I am selling them because they are valved a little firm for my street needs. I am going get 5100s and eibachs and set the 5100s on the stock setting. Then I am going to run top plate spacers to keep my 2.25 inches of lift.
Old 07-25-2009, 06:15 AM   #9

Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
how do I have them in 2.5 and 3.0? I don't get what you are asking. I am selling them because they are valved a little firm for my street needs. I am going get 5100s and eibachs and set the 5100s on the stock setting. Then I am going to run top plate spacers to keep my 2.25 inches of lift.
My bad dude I ment wer do u have them cranked up to 2.5in or 3in
Old 07-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #10
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post

Your going to a very similar setup with billies and top plate spacer I had before upgrading to Icons. The ride with Icons is much better. If your not happy with the stiffness now, it might not be from the coilovers. You have one of the best made coil overs for our trucks.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermise View Post
Your going to a very similar setup with billies and top plate spacer I had before upgrading to Icons. The ride with Icons is much better. If your not happy with the stiffness now, it might not be from the coilovers. You have one of the best made coil overs for our trucks.
I am going to run an eibach 1.5 inch lift coil though. I figure since there will be no preload on the coil it will be softer. Also I know the billies are valved softer than the ICONs. I think the spring on the ICONs is fine, but the valving is definately for offroad applications.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #12
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
that's a good price... somebody should scoop these up...
Old 07-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
if these were the extended travel ones i would be all over them

free bump

oh gosh darnit
Old 07-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #14
priced dropped again to $800
Old 07-26-2009, 07:41 AM   #15
slo blue is on a distinguished road
slo blue's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you, why is your truck so clean? I have spent hours cleaning the wheel wells and dont look anything like yours. bump for some good coilovers
Old 07-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #16
Well the truck never goes offraod so that may be why. It isn't so clean anymore because it has rained here.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #17
bump again for a price drop. I just dropped the price to $775.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:18 AM   #18
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo blue View Post
bump for you, why is your truck so clean? I have spent hours cleaning the wheel wells and dont look anything like yours. bump for some good coilovers
Spray some tire shine on the wheel wells, it keeps it looking new.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:22 AM   #19
then it gets twice as dirty because that stuff attracts dirt.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #20
salsataco is on a distinguished road
salsataco's Tacoma Gallery
Do theses have the anti-rust coating??