Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Side Deck Cover (Bed Storage Door) for 05+

Old 07-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Side Deck Cover (Bed Storage Door) for 05+

I need to replace a missing bed storage door. I guess the official part name from Toyota is Side Deck Cover, part # 6407404011. It is the plastic door with the turn knobs for the small storage comparts at the rear of the Tacoma bed.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
check a junk yard... don't think most would be willing to part with that door
Old 08-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
Texas Edition

TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
My wife called the stealership and was quoted over $70.00.
Do you have the part number you ordered for $40.00?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #6
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
My wife called the stealership and was quoted over $70.00.
Do you have the part number you ordered for $40.00?
Sorry it was a little more the $40.00. I looked at a couple of other sights and they are all the same price. It is still alot cheaper then the dealership.

http://www.toyotapartsamerica.com/pa...layCatalogid=0
Old 08-08-2009, 10:57 AM   #7
Texas Edition

TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks....appreciate the help.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #8
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Not a problem I hope it works out for you. Watch out for the shipping and handling charges on it. I ended up ordering a couple of things to offset the price.

I bought mine used and both of mine were missing. Along with a several other things.