Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

PICS!!! TRD Off-Road wheels and 265/70/16 Michelin LTX M/S

Old 07-28-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
PICS!!! TRD Off-Road wheels and 265/70/16 Michelin LTX M/S

I have 4 99% perfect TRD rims mounted on 4 Michelins with about half tread. I am located around Tampa, Florida but I am willing to meet someone anywhere in Florida. I would like to sell them together but I can seperate wheels from tires, I will not seperate either set though ( ex. 2 wheels or 3 tires). I am looking to get around $650 for the whole set, I'm not too sure how much they're worth so that price is definitely OBO. I have a receipt for the tires with the price and mileage on the truck as of Sept. 5, 2006. I have personally seen these tires go 58,xxx miles on a crew cab duramax and they wear tires out a lot faster than a Tacoma. They have been rotated every 6000 miles and have had nitrogen in them since day one. BTW, these tires are $965 brand new. Anyways, here are the pictures.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I can also check the tread depth on a new tire when I get to work tomorrow for reference.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
DorsoDoug will become famous soon enough
Name: Doug
DorsoDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Are you willing to ship to Ohio (I pay)?
Do they come with TPMs?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I might be willing to ship, but we would have to work out something to where niether one of us was waiting on the other, you know what I mean? PM if you serious though I don't see why I wouldn't be able to.

By the way guys, I checked a brand new set today at work and the tread depth is 12.5/32's of an inch, so I think that the tires have another 30,000 to 35,000 miles easy, if you care for them.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, Doug I hadn't really planned on selling them with the tpms. Do you need it with that, because I suppose I can.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:12 AM   #6
DorsoDoug will become famous soon enough
Name: Doug
DorsoDoug's Tacoma Gallery
Let's try to work something out on tires, wheels, tpms and shipping.
Call me. cell.304.670.3669. I would like to have them.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
tateh is on a distinguished road
tateh's Tacoma Gallery
still have them for sale?