Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Light Racing Coilovers, rear 5100s, AAL

Old 07-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
jarrodh77 is on a distinguished road
jarrodh77's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Light Racing Coilovers, rear 5100s, AAL

The Light Racing coilovers are identical to the ICON/Donahoes just with a different name. The entire set-up only has about 2000 miles on it. Everything is in great condition as you can see from the pics. Everything is for an 05+ Tacoma. ALL PRICES ARE OBO.

LR Coilovers: $800 + shipping
Bilstein 5100 rear shocks: $120 + shipping
Rear add-a-leaf: $50 + shipping

I'll sell everything together for $900+shipping. ALL PRICES ARE OBO.
I'm just south of Nashville, TN. I will drive to meet halfway within reasonable distance (ATL, Knoxville, Birmingham, etc.).

Old 07-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on AAL's. How much lift will they give and will they work on non-TSB springs??
Old 07-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
How much lift will this give front and rear? Might be intereted in the whole package
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
great deal!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #5
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
dibs on bilsteins and if AAL is available will take as well! Shipping to 94087 can I get a quote please? How much lift exactly is the AAL and bilsteins as well?
Old 07-29-2009, 04:59 AM   #6
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
damn...if my girlfriend could get a job already I'd have money to spend on this bitchin kit

paying someone else's bills blows
Old 07-29-2009, 07:23 AM   #7
Shipping to the west coast for the whole kit will be around $50-60 based on my rough estimates of the weight. The Bilsteins alone would be about $15, and the AALs $20.

The AALs should work with both TSB and non-TSB springs. I believe they are 1.5" lift. The Bilsteins are the ones that work with 0-3" of lift. The coilovers are adjustable for 0-3" of lift.

cjimenRR is first in line since he made an offer for the whole package. WMflyfisher is next on the AALs and jacob for the Bilsteins & possibly AALs.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #8
I would consider trades on a good set of 285/75/16 or 255/85/16 mud tires if you're local. I have a best offer right now of $925 shipped (to the west coast). $950 shipped takes it all.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Would those Coilovers work with the camburg spindles?
Old 08-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #11
Sold!