LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB - Sub enclosure for 05+ Access Cab

Old 07-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
WTB - Sub enclosure for 05+ Access Cab

I am looking to get my hands on a sub enclosure that is made custom for my 05 access cab, I would like to get a 10 in box something like this one
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tacoma-Extended-...4.c0.m14.l1262

but if anyone has anything similar or is capable of making something similar, please let me know.

Also I live in canada and I would prefer if the item was coming from canada or the northern states to save on shipping.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:40 AM   #3
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I have seen that, but I dont really want to pay 250 dollars for a box 100 to ship it to canada, im looking for something a little bit cheaper, thanks tho
Old 07-30-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
ever look into the extreeme creations door panel subs? they look pretty legit, but $$
Old 07-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #5
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen some for the front kick panels and some for the access cab doors, not sure if these are the same as what you are talking about, the thing is that I have a 10" and a 12" already so I am kinda looking for a box that will fit those to save me on some $
Old 07-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.xtremekreations.com/fabrication.html

pretty expensive though
Old 08-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #7
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 07-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #8
beechmon is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
beechmon's Tacoma Gallery
good ideas, any luck finding something?