Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Brand new in the box front 5100s for Tacoma/4runner/FJ...

Old 07-29-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Brand new in the box front 5100s for Tacoma/4runner/FJ...

I bought these and decided I am not going to use them. I do not have any pics yet, but will post some tonight when I get home from work. I am asking $170 for these shipped anywhere in the Continental US.
PM me with any questions.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Dang first you sold your Icons to switch over to 5100's and now your selling your 5100's all within about a week. Going a new route? Sorry to thread jack.

Bump
Old 07-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
Batman
airsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedairsoft_warrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
airsoft_warrior's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to airsoft_warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by sincitytaco View Post
I bought these and decided I am not going to use them. I do not have any pics yet, but will post some tonight when I get home from work. I am asking $170 for these shipped anywhere in the Continental US.
PM me with any questions.
I just bought my pair for a total of 184. Dang could have saved $14
Old 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
part number? I have a 1st gen and was going to buy some from downsouth motorsports. And just to be sure who pays for shipping?
Old 07-29-2009, 09:00 PM   #5
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:58 AM   #7
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
Well I have a miilion people who say they are interested, but they are all full of it because I still do not have payment. In other words BUMP for being still available.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:10 PM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I have sent you a PM telling you I will make a payment but I need your paypal account if you feel you do not want to sell them thats fine just tell me.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I have sent you a PM telling you I will make a payment but I need your paypal account if you feel you do not want to sell them thats fine just tell me.
Hyrepower@aol.com
Old 07-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #11
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery