Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: Toyota OEM Silver Streak Fender Flares 05+

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
spdtaco is on a distinguished road
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Toyota OEM Silver Streak Fender Flares 05+

I have a set of factory Toyota fender flares in silver streak Mica. I took them off cause i want black ones but the stealership quoted me over 200$ PER flare plus install fees (screw that). Obviously i dont expect to make that much for these. I'm located in Huntersville, NC, just north of Charlotte. Willing to ship on your dime. My computer's being dumb, so i'll have to e-mail pictures. Just ask for em and i'll send some. Open to any and all offers, will consider trades. Keep in mind I have a 5-lugger.

Old 07-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Long shot, but will you sell me the right front one only?

Old 07-29-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, no. Unless you can find someone who wants to buy the other three.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
The Rules!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #5
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ergh, yes yes I know...the rules! I'll give a starting price of 300, considering these are over three times that from the dealership. And I already addressed the pic's issue.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdtaco View Post
Ergh, yes yes I know...the rules! I'll give a starting price of 300, considering these are over three times that from the dealership. And I already addressed the pic's issue.
300 for all 4? If so that's a hell of a deal. I saw a guy on CL selling 1 side 150 each. These should sell pretty fast for that price. GL selling!

Free Bump

Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you just paint or powder coat the ones you have? You can get them coated for less than $100 for all 4. Just a thought.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I considered a powdercoat. But I'm in the process of getting a lift and some 32's so I wanna get some bushwacker pocket fender flares.

Old 07-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #9
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Okay now that makes sense. Just trying to help but yeah the bushwhackers are the way to go. You still might want to get them coated prior to putting them on, just to keep from fading.

Old 07-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #10
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea man, preciate it. So my price of 400 sounds pretty fair right?

Old 07-29-2009, 09:15 PM   #11

I would say half the value of new would be fair but they might be hard to sell unless someone has a base model that wants them. Good luck.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:47 AM   #12
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Customs View Post
Why don't you just paint or powder coat the ones you have? You can get them coated for less than $100 for all 4. Just a thought.
They can't be painted... unless you want to go over the top of the existing paint. The plastic is textured and can't be sanded down unless you want to change the look.

To the OP: I'm not sure how 5-lug comes into play (I don't know the difference, I'm ignorant). HOWEVER, Toyota makes two different size flares for the rear: short bed and long bed. I don't think they made a reg cab shorty, but please state your bed length to help anyway!

Oh, and if you happen to miraculously have the short bed and plan on splitting them up, I'm interested in the passenger side rear!

Old 07-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #13
nighthawk87 will become famous soon enoughnighthawk87 will become famous soon enough
nighthawk87's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the left front

Old 07-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #14
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Chickenmunga, i stated that i have a 5-lug because im open to trade offers. So obviously i wouldnt want a trade for 6-lug parts. Yes this is from a long bed.

Old 07-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #15
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
As i said guys, i have no problem splitting these up as long as i get rid of all of them.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 PM   #16
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chickenmunga, i stated that i have a 5-lug because im open to trade offers. So obviously i wouldnt want a trade for 6-lug parts. Yes this is from a long bed.
lol, I was trying to figure out why your rims would have any bearing on the shape of the flares. Sorry about that.

Sorry I can't be of help... some guy already sold me a longbed flare and told me "oh yeah it's from a shortbed".

Old 08-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump. working on a deal.

Old 08-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #18
jgreen205 will become famous soon enough
jgreen205's Tacoma Gallery
Fender flares

Quote:
I have a set of factory Toyota fender flares in silver streak Mica. I took them off cause i want black ones but the stealership quoted me over 200$ PER flare plus install fees (screw that). Obviously i dont expect to make that much for these. I'm located in Huntersville, NC, just north of Charlotte. Willing to ship on your dime. My computer's being dumb, so i'll have to e-mail pictures. Just ask for em and i'll send some. Open to any and all offers, will consider trades. Keep in mind I have a 5-lugger.
Im interested. Do you have them? Please email a pic. Just bought 2006 tacoma double cab Prerunner

Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #19
mr.ernst is on a distinguished road
Army: Information Systems Analyst
mr.ernst's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is a long shot, but do you still have the fender flares for sale?

Old 01-20-2010, 03:20 PM   #20
spdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
mr. ernst, check your pm's

Closed Thread