Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - Wet Okole Center Console Cover

Old 07-30-2009, 07:35 AM   #1
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Name: G
Gingrbredman's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Wet Okole Center Console Cover - SOLD

SOLD

For Sale - 1 Center Console cover from Wet Okole. Black Neoprene. Picture of the actual cover is pointless because it is all balled up due to the elastic but rules are rules so I'm posting it anyway.

$15 + Actual shipping.

I'm in Chicagoland if anyone wants to come get it

Actual

Here is a pic of another truck with it installed. Kinda hard to see it in this pic but I think a lot of people have seen it before.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:41 AM   #3
Love the Tick!
Gingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to allGingrbredman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevigee View Post
P.M
Sale Pending - WOW, that was fast.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:38 AM   #5
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in line. I will pay you thru paypal if you will take that. PM sent....
Old 07-30-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
wow i didnt know they made that.i got to go the their website and order one.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #7
Love the Tick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
wow i didnt know they made that.i got to go the their website and order one.
I think it makes the front look complete with the covers.