Notices

Authentic TRD Trail Teams Edition Wheels

Old 07-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
rosshoss1 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Bill
rosshoss1's Tacoma Gallery
Authentic TRD Trail Teams Edition Wheels

These are the hard to find Matte Black TRD Trail Teams Edition Wheels. These are brand new and still in the box. I have a set of 4 16x7.5.

$1200
Attached Thumbnails
Authentic  TRD Trail Teams Edition Wheels-p1000177.jpg  
Old 07-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #2
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

TacoSter's Tacoma Gallery
$850.00 here... would you beat that price?

http://www.toyotaaccessoriescheap.co...e-black-25864/
Old 07-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I always cry when I see these cause I know I can't get them.

Free bump. They look great.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshoss1 View Post
These are the hard to find Matte Black TRD Trail Teams Edition Wheels. These are brand new and still in the box. I have a set of 4 16x7.5.

$1200
Wow - that is alot of moo la!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:38 AM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Wow - that is alot of moo la!

they would look SOOOO sweet on my truck
Old 07-31-2009, 09:46 AM   #6
Swollen Member
8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed8th sin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

8th sin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSter View Post
$850.00 here... would you beat that price?

http://www.toyotaaccessoriescheap.co...e-black-25864/
I wonder if they actually have them. They were fairy easy to come by a few years ago, but I've heard now that toyota will only sell them for collision replacement.

If they do, that is a sick deal. I want a set of these so bad!!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:48 AM   #7
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
that pic is photoshopped but he said there still in the box
Old 07-31-2009, 02:48 PM   #8
Marines:
tacoster, Wow, I wish I could beat that price but Im listing them for what I paid for them. that is a good deal, hopefully it is the real deal.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #9
Marines:
Thanks for looking guys but I am keeping the wheels! Turns out I'm not deploying.