Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED: Tacoma Badges

Old 07-31-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: Tacoma Badges

For you guys that debadged, I'm looking for the "Toyota" badge from the tailgate and maybe the "Tacoma" badges from the doors. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
On that same note, I am looking for a front grill logo if anyone has one for sale. eBay doesn't have squat.

Finish doesn't matter as I plan on sanding and painting it, but would like the tabs intact.

PM me with me price.
Old 07-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
where u located?
HEY! Where are you LOcATED!!! (You know I love slapping friends!)
Old 07-31-2009, 07:21 PM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
On that same note, I am looking for a front grill logo if anyone has one for sale. eBay doesn't have squat.

Finish doesn't matter as I plan on sanding and painting it, but would like the tabs intact.

PM me with me price.
let me see if the tabs are broken on mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
HEY! Where are you LOcATED!!! (You know I love slapping friends!)
Old 07-31-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
let me see if the tabs are broken on mine

I wasn't slapping you.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:05 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure you'll find plenty of people with them.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:09 PM   #10
Ban Pending

Quote:
Of course not. Just punching me on the head!
No No No. BadGuyBuster and I are just using some enhanced interigation techniques to get Indigo to spill the beans as to where he lives!

Indigo: "Stop RESISTING!"
Old 07-31-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No No No. BadGuyBuster and I are just using some enhanced interigation techniques to get Indigo to spill the beans as to where he lives!

Indigo: "Stop RESISTING!"
well in that case : smack::s mack:
Old 07-31-2009, 08:18 PM   #12
Ban Pending

Quote:
well in that case
That's more like it!
Old 08-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #13
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
NY
Old 08-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #14
Ban Pending

PM your address - I have a toyota badge from my gate. I'll send it to you.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:10 AM   #15
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I have TACOMA badges that are painted black if that doesn't matter that I would be willing to hand over to ya.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #16
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM your address - I have a toyota badge from my gate. I'll send it to you.
PM sent.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #17
The G stands for smooth

Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
I have TACOMA badges that are painted black if that doesn't matter that I would be willing to hand over to ya.
PM sent.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:02 PM   #19
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06WHITETRD View Post
sorry but iam looking for some emblems maybe the tacoma and toyota from the tail gate.. let me know. please.
yah im working on taking my emblems off. i tried painting door ones black didnt work to well taking tailget ones off shortly
Old 08-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #20
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post

PM me with me price.
if you are still looking i think i have one in my garage that i painted black... just pay for shipping