Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: 05+ Tacoma Spare 17" wheel/tire

Old 08-01-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
WTT: 05+ Tacoma Spare 17" wheel/tire

I have my spare 17" wheel/tire that I want to trade for your spare 16".

My spare has never been used and has the Dunlop 265/65-17 tire with TPS.

Prefer local swap as shipping this would not be worth it...I live in Visalia, CA and willing to drive 60 miles to trade. Fresno to Bakersfield area would be ideal...I also travel to Sacramento and Pismo Beach often so open to those areas too.

This would be perfect for someone that has upgraded to 17" wheels that needs this size spare in trade for your 16" spare. Okay if your's is used, as long as the wheel is in good shape and has a TPS.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToTheTop...I have had a couple offers to swap by shipping but it costs too much to have it shipped. Fed Ex quoted me $55 to NJ and $48 to Alabama.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #4

Sunday BUMP.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd do it, but I'd have to ship it, so I guess not
Old 08-23-2009, 12:30 AM   #6
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
I have a spare... thats 16 off my SR5... I'll trade

not used
Old 08-23-2009, 07:12 AM   #7
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in a trade, PM Sent.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
ever in monterey

Not really...I have a guy lined up in Sac that will trade with me next time I am up there.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #11

Done with the swap! Thanks again Travis!