Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WANTED: (non-chrome) front grille

Old 08-02-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
trdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdracing5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

trdracing5's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED: (non-chrome) front grille

I am looking to purchase a silver front grille that came with the SPORT package for my 2006 Tacoma.

I would also consider a plain black one and get it painted for the right price.
I don’t want to mess with painting the chrome one that I have.

Let me know if you have one and what you are looking to get for it shipped.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:18 AM   #2
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I did exactly what you're trying to do and got a 2009 Sport SSM grill. It matched the truck just fine, but the middle of it (that's black on your grill) is dark gray instead of black. I was going to put a black-painted billet on it, but the gray makes it look stupid. I now plan to paint it, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Anyway, I didn't realize the middle of the '09s weren't black, so I thought I'd spread the info in case it mattered to you.

Bump for you.