1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Set of 4 - 285 70 17 Nitto Terra Grapplers - $120

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mickwheeler, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Aug 2, 2009 at 1:25 PM
    mickwheeler

mickwheeler [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mick
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2000 4Runner SR5
    SOLD!! (to Brunes)

Thanks for the interest and inquiries.

2. Aug 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    4Runner Trail, 88 pickup, Tundra Platinum
    A few bolts are different.
    those are some purdy tires there mick.... :)

3. Aug 2, 2009 at 1:47 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I might be interested...I had a razor end up in one of mt tires the other day...and I was pondering options.

If these are still around in a couple days when I get back to Pensacola...I might be interested.

Bump!!

4. Aug 2, 2009 at 1:49 PM
    mickwheeler

mickwheeler [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mick
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2000 4Runner SR5
    @ Dark Knight: If it weren't so far back to Johnson City... you could have them back. Got them dismounted today and put in the storage unit.

Repairing/powder coating the wheels next week.

Thanks again for the help, I'll send photos of the finished product.

@Brunes: Let me know when you get back, no rush. I'll be happy to meet you in Navarre next week... I'll be headed there to drop off wheels for powder coating.

These are in good shape, Dark Knight can attest to their condition... since I got them from him.

5. Aug 2, 2009 at 5:50 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I'm interested very much. If I get back and they haven't sold- I'll take them (It'll be mid week before I'm home).

I don't need alot of tread life- My truck is going to be parked ALOT for the next 6 months...and I've wanted some bigger meats- This seems like a match made in heaven!!

6. Aug 2, 2009 at 5:53 PM
    FlawedXJ

FlawedXJ mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    NorAla
    Vehicle:
    13 F150 FX4, 99 jeep xj, 04 msm miata
    I actually have a jeep now. Imagine that.
    could you get a picture of a penny in the tread? if so i'll take them if brunes backs out.

edit, just saw you listed the depth. I'll still take them if brunes backs out. I only put 5-10k miles a year on my truck

7. Aug 2, 2009 at 6:06 PM
    311offroad

311offroad Stock Taco For Now

Member:
    Milledgeville, GA
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD OffRoad SR5 4x4 Short Bed Debadged
    20% tint, Debadged, Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT, Infinity component door speakers, MagLite mod
    if they were 16s Id be all over it. Goodluck with the sale

8. Aug 3, 2009 at 6:36 AM
    mickwheeler

mickwheeler [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mick
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2000 4Runner SR5
    SOLD!! (to Brunes)

Thanks for the interest and inquiries.

9. Aug 3, 2009 at 6:58 AM
    Dark Knight

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    nice sale mick. reminds me of that song with the record but with tires. my tires go right round baby right round, like a record baby right round right round.........

10. Aug 3, 2009 at 7:31 AM
    mickwheeler

mickwheeler [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mick
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2000 4Runner SR5
    True... These went fast, makes me wish I had enough clearance to use them. Almost.

11. Aug 3, 2009 at 7:54 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    I'm wondering if I'll have enuf!! Should be interesting trimming it down...=)

These are more or less just what I was looking for tho!!

12. Aug 3, 2009 at 8:03 AM
    Dark Knight

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    go to your local auto store and get a set of 1/4" spacers to make sure you have room. they will still rub on the uca at full turn both ways but atleas the 1/4" will give you some breathing room between the sidewall and the uca when the tires are strait on. with out the spacers the sidewall is scary close. all of the above only pertains to having the stock sport wheels.

Edit: just saw you had TC uca.......dont know how its gona be with those....

13. Aug 3, 2009 at 8:26 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    I do have the stock sport wheels...and I just found some spidertrax 1.25s...so I'm good to go now...=)

14. Aug 3, 2009 at 8:31 AM
    Dark Knight

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    well.... hell yea

Products Discussed in