1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Set of 4 - Factory 15" wheels with fresh tires - $400

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by mickwheeler, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Aug 2, 2009 at 1:26 PM
    mickwheeler

mickwheeler [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mick
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2000 4Runner SR5
    SOLD!

These are the factory Enkei 15" alloys with fresh (less than 5,000 miles) Goodyear Wrangler tires on them. The wheels have no significant curb rash or defects, but are used... so they certainly have signs of wear and use. Center caps are included, lug nuts are not.

They are still on my 4Runner (while I have my new wheels powder coated), but I can put on my spare 16" set with one day's notice. They will be off the 4Runner and in my storage unit by the end of the week.

I have the receipt for the tire purchase (WalMart) and I paid $400 for the tires 3 weeks ago. If you're local (within 100 miles of 32459), I'll be happy to accompany you to WalMart for any warranty replacement issues in the future.

My price is $250 for the tires and $150 for the wheels for a total of $400. I will not separate these, so please don't ask.

All reasonable offers will be considered, but shipping will probably be cost prohibitive.

Please feel free to PM or e-mail (mickwheeler@gmail.com) with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top