Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, Camburg UCA, SS Brake lines

Old 08-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Fox 2.5 RR coilovers, Camburg UCA, SS Brake lines

*I purchased long travel so these are all up for sale. Every thing has 2733 miles on it.*

*I prefer cashier's check or money order. I will take paypal as well but there is a 3% paypal fee that will be added.*

*Everything is packaged ready to ship in original boxes*

Fox black 2.5 RR Coilovers for 2005+ Tacoma. These are the black ones, not the blue ones. A few small nicks from install and taking them off. I will include spanner wrenches, hardware, and new mounting brackets.SOLD

Camburg 1.25" upper control arms. A few nicks from use and install, nothing major. SOLD

Goodyear front SS brake lines. Sold.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Yup i got a boner
Old 08-03-2009, 01:17 AM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Yup i got a boner
Keep it to yourself next time

Good Luck with the sale! I know if I had enough money I would take those UCAs off your hands
Old 08-03-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
Would you come down on the price for the UCA's? I can get those new for under $550 shipped...check this out:
http://www.outlawoffroadstore.com/22....0_V6_GAS.html
Old 08-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #7
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
Would you come down on the price for the UCA's? I can get those new for under $550 shipped...check this out:
http://www.outlawoffroadstore.com/22....0_V6_GAS.html

^^^ Those are 1" uniballs. The OP is selling the revised 1.25" UCAs
Old 08-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #9
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
how much do the 1.25 camburgs retail for? are they that much better than the 1 inch uniballs?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #10
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEARAHOLIC View Post
how much do the 1.25 camburgs retail for? are they that much better than the 1 inch uniballs?
They retail for 699 from camburg and 639 plus shipping from wheelers offroad.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #11

Bump.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #12

UCA's pending payment.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:21 PM   #13

UCAs still for sale.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #14
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
can you find out how much it would be to ship to 89031 i might be intrested on the coilovers
Old 08-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I want those UCAs soooooo bad
Old 08-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
can you find out how much it would be to ship to 89031 i might be intrested on the coilovers
All of my prices are shipped prices. There's no additional shipping charges.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
I want those UCAs soooooo bad
I can do payment plans. Wont ship until it's paid for though.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:55 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
I can do payment plans. Wont ship until it's paid for though.
That will take forever
Old 08-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #19
JATaco will become famous soon enough
JATaco's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! If i only had the money.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
are the coilovers the extended travel (intended for use with a uniball UCA)?
Yes.