Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: '07 Driver's Side Mirror

Old 08-03-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
drisken is on a distinguished road
drisken's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: '07 Driver's Side Mirror

Sorry to have my first post like this, but my friend suggested finding a good forum as he has had much success on different forums for his car.

I have a speedway blue '07 tacoma with the flat black mirrors. Someone knocked off my drivers side mirror, does anyone happen to have one for sale? Or does anyone know where I could buy an authentic Toyota mirror for a reasonable price, all I find are direct replacements online. Thank you very much in advance.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
drisken's Tacoma Gallery
Any advice on where to buy a factory toyota mirror, not a replacement, since no one appears to have one.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I have never used these guys but you can give them a try.

http://www.**********************.com
Old 08-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.**********************.com

Lets try it this way. Why cant we do links anymore?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #5

HOLY F%#k! Okay google: all toyota truck suv parts salvage
Old 08-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #6
drisken's Tacoma Gallery
thanks, i found the site, kind of weird that you aren't allowed to post a link! i sent them an email to see if they have what i need, in the meantime this is a bump in case someone is parting one out for whatever reason.