Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

OME N182 Rear 2005+ Shocks

Old 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #1
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
OME N182 Rear 2005+ Shocks

Selling used set. Has about 8k miles on them. Minor nicks and scratches from install. Work fine. Nothing wrong with them. Local pickup only. Located in Fontana, Ca 92336. $100
Front assymbly shown in picture are not included. I lost one small thin top washer that goes between the top mount and the bushing. You can take these without it or wait and I will get it.

Edit: I have someone that will take them shipped. If nobody wants them local within about a day I will be shipping them out.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
what did you upgrade to ?
Havent upgraded yet. But I want some adjustable fox's front and rears. Im going to get the rears first. Im going to be getting an AP leaf pack soon. These are just a little on the soft side for me. I like a firm ride.

My rear hopefully by the end of the year: Timbrens, flip kit, AP leafs, Fox resi adjustables.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:11 PM   #3

Quote:
how are you fitting those 285s under there for the time being?
I have the OME lift up front. The only thing in the rear is the tsb that I got done. The reason Im just going to buy the 3" AP leafs is because I rub the fenders in the back when I am fully flexed. Thats my only issue. And rather than just getting an aal I'd rather just get the whole leaf pack.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
The 3" AP leaf pack moved my wheels towards the back about an inch. I'll send you a pic tomorrow.
huh thats wierd. thanks
Quote:
oh i thought you were selling the whole kit cuz of the picture

yea my buddy just got an FJ with a full OME lift on it. Stiff is an understatement
The front is stiff? My front rides like a dream. The back is nice too. Just too soft for me.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #10
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
Ban Pending

some good shuh-uh-uttering at low speeds
Old 08-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
Ban Pending

Old 08-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
JD,

I'm local and interested!

Kind Regards,
Ryan

You have PM
Old 08-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #16
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
Available Saturday for pick up!