Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BSP scooped hood

Old 08-04-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
BSP scooped hood

I want to trade my XRunner BSP hood for a regular BSP hood plus $150.
My hood is on my 09 with 2500 miles on it...so new condition.

I would also trade my 09 tailights for 05-08 tailights. Sorry, i don't habe a pic with the back of my truck to show the tails.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #2
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I have a non scooped hood and my tails off of my 07 (perfect condition) and I will trade you strait up for all. The hood is silver. I bought the scooped hood a while back so mine is wrapped up in the garage.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #3
AZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud ofAZsand has much to be proud of
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Customs View Post
I have a non scooped hood and my tails off of my 07 (perfect condition) and I will trade you strait up for all. The hood is silver. I bought the scooped hood a while back so mine is wrapped up in the garage.
What of what i stated in the add, makes you belive i would want to trade my hood for a wrong colored one and no money diff. on top of it?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:08 PM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
It was an offer as I have the hood I want. I rekin you are not interested. I apologize if you were offended.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 PM   #5
CW23 is a splendid one to beholdCW23 is a splendid one to beholdCW23 is a splendid one to beholdCW23 is a splendid one to beholdCW23 is a splendid one to beholdCW23 is a splendid one to beholdCW23 is a splendid one to behold

Navy:
CW23's Tacoma Gallery
i have a BSP 08 tacoma regular hood that i will trade you if you can wait till December im on deployment
Old 08-04-2009, 09:26 PM   #6
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
ill trade you the hoods except my hood has a a nickle size dent by the left front light let me know if your intrested
Old 08-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #7
auart is on a distinguished road
Name: ART
auart's Tacoma Gallery
I have the BSP Hood, my Tacoma (09 Dbl Cab 4door TRD OR) has 1500 miles and no scratches, but I am in Alabama, and I don't think it is worth shipping hoods. If you ever trip to the South, I would trade and I think your offer is fair, I would trade in an instant. I assume the hood is the same fit between an X and a Prerunner.
IT would be best to trade in person and do the swap from one truck to the other.
Wish I was closer!
Old 08-04-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
mwestin72 is on a distinguished road
mwestin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to mwestin72
Post I have a

07 tacoma pre runner perfect paint cuz i havent been offroading like i would like i have my stock tail light unpainted and also a set of tinted if you would like to trade. pm me if you need info i also have the hood perfect condition too i would trade both for yours if you would like.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #9
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
My mistake everybody, i apoligize for not stating in the add "locals only" in Arizona that is unless any of you interested are planing to drive down here anytime soon. Otherwise i don't belive it would be worth to me or you to ship hoods back and forth...it'd be a mess.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:41 PM   #10
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Customs View Post
It was an offer as I have the hood I want. I rekin you are not interested. I apologize if you were offended.
No sweat brother.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #11
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
i can drive down there sunday coming from las vegas
Old 08-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #12
drjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrjohnson36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
drjohnson36's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:17 PM   #13
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
dang i thought this hood already went
Old 08-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #14
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
As of now, i made a verbal commitment on the hood for a swap on sunday. If he backs out, i'll let you know. Till then, i'll keep my end of the bargain...

I think i'll be swaping tails with Oakley since he's the only local interested. I'll keep you posted.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:55 AM   #15
Larkin39 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan Larkin
Larkin39's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I have the 08 Tail lights but I put some spray tinted on on them? I am willing to trade for your 09 led lights for mine. Let me know.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:39 PM   #16
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
if cliff doesn't trade your tail lights i want them, i've been looking for about 6 months... mines an 08 with 15k miles on them so they are mint.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #17
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Im local and have a non-scooped hood and would make the trade. Let me know if this is still available.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #18
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yea.. and my truck is also Sand Pearl Black

Hood is an 2008
Old 08-13-2009, 11:08 PM   #19
Troubletoo is on a distinguished road
Navy: HM2
Troubletoo's Tacoma Gallery
Dang It...

Why are trade like these NEVER happens in my city and state....
Old 08-14-2009, 05:21 PM   #20
AZsand's Tacoma Gallery
hood and lights are both gone, guys. thx.