Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

cargo cross bars help

Old 08-07-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
quicksilvertacoma is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
quicksilvertacoma's Tacoma Gallery
cargo cross bars help

Anyone know where i could find some of those cargo cross bars? I had seen them on a tacomaparts website a while back but cant find them now. Any one got an idea?
Old 08-07-2009, 04:48 AM   #2
Coast Guard:
no, just the two bars that go across and attach to the rail system in the bed
Old 08-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #3
Coast Guard:
no, these
Old 08-07-2009, 05:00 AM   #4
Coast Guard:
hopefully..do u know if the dealership can get them by any chance?
Old 08-07-2009, 05:10 AM   #5
Coast Guard:
oh wow...tw addict huh?lol
Old 08-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
you can order them at any dealer, i ordered mine yesterday, 124.00 for the pair and one day to get them, i pick them up this afternoon.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #7
Coast Guard:
awsome! thanks man!
Old 08-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Same truck because it is the same truck. Those are pics from the Tacoma Accessories catalog that you can pick up at the dealer.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:06 PM   #9
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
got a call from the dealer about my cross bars and toyota does not sell these anymore, so do some research because they will not be easy to find soon.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:30 AM   #10
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
I cut down some yakima cross bars and bought some of those "u" bolts with the plates you can get at any hardware store...they worked perfect with the existing tie down rails/mounts. I slapped on my yakima gear basket...bounced a little with no load but as soon as I put the high lift on or had something else loaded it was no prob and plenty strong
Old 08-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #11
GEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEARAHOLIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KELLEN
GEARAHOLIC's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...et-yakima.html
Old 10-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #12
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
I have the bars if you need them
Old 10-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #13
Join the NRA! Protect your freedom!
NraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNraFan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
NraFan's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ross-bars.html