Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT Tacoma TRD Sport Sway Bar for a TRD Offroad sway bar...

Old 08-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT Tacoma TRD Sport Sway Bar for a TRD Offroad sway bar...

I want to take the sport one off my truck and put on a TRD offroad sway bar. If you want a stiffer bar for your truck this will be a good way to do it.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #2
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
nobody wants a stiffer bar. I figured a lot of people would jump on this.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:05 PM   #3
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
The 5 lugs have a different sway bar, but all 6 lugs have the same.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #4
Really. Well that makes sense because I tried to look up the different part numbers, but they are the same. I did read on a forum here though that the OR sway bar is 26mm and the Sport is 27mm. Probably someone who is misinformed.