Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: sway bar end links for 05-09 Tacoma 6 lugs...

Old 08-09-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: sway bar end links for 05-09 Tacoma 6 lugs...

I am looking for the sway bar end links that connect the sway bar to the spindle.
I am working on a custom setup that will allow for quick disconnects. Chime in if you have a set you would like to get rid of.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
hum, I have 3 sway bars that were removed from our trucks. The bar is heavy but if you tell me what exactly you need from it I can easily send a set over for cheap!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:08 AM   #3
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. I need the end links. Basically these are the rods that connect the bar to the spindle. They have 2 threaded studs on them and that swivel.
PM me and we can discuss the specifics. Thanks again.